Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15853795
Post #1 of 5

Headcasey MD

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale - Acoustic Research AR-H1, complete with box and all as was new. $415 includes Pay Pal fees, insurance, and shipping.

Purchased around January of 2020 as New Open Box. No issues. Excellent cosmetic condition. One quibble - when I put the left ear pad back on after taking it off, the ear pad slightly reshaped, flattening wider a bit on top. It makes no discernible difference to me as to fit depth or sound. You can see the slight bulge on the left side of the 2nd picture. Also included are a set of extra earpads ("plush").

The reason for selling is that I recently purchased a pioneer DVD V7400 as a CD transfer and I just much prefer my AKG 601s & DT 660s over the ARH1s and the HD600s. ARH1 and HD600 have strong similarities, and I regard the ARH1 as an upgrade to HD600. I will likely be putting the HD600s up next, but if you are interested in both I will send both for $650. The HD600s were bought New Open Box, and are in excellent cosmetic condition. They also include the Sennheiser box, a good balanced 2.5MM cable, and a new spare headband foam. Let me know if you want pictures.

As you can see from the cat tree in the picture, there is fine cat hereabouts. The headphones have been kept in headphone bags, and on a stand covered by a grocery bag. They have been well taken care of.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpeg

Last edited:
post-15854707
Post #2 of 5

Headcasey MD

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bought January 2020.

$430 includes pay pal fees, insurance, and shipping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)