1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD 3M MIT Terminator 4 Speaker Cables

1. n_maher Contributor
    SOLD

Up for sale are my much loved MIT Terminator 4 speakers cables. They are simply too long for my current HT rig (the are 3M) and as such I recently replaced them with some custom DIY jobs that keep my wife much happier. [​IMG] I've had these cables for approximately 7 years and they've been well cared for during that span. In full disclosure they are not aesthetically perfect but I spent 10 minutes or so cleaning them up and it helped greatly. I'm sure with a little effort they could be made to look even better. I believe that I still have the original box in storage, although I'll have to double check that.

I don't honestly know what these are worth, I know I paid north of $200 for them back in the day and they certainly still sound great. I guess I'd like to see $100 shipped for them (ConUs, all fees included).

Here's a picture of them, taken the other night after a bit of cleaning.

[​IMG]

Please PM with any questions and as always feel free to check my feedback here if you have any concerns about dealing with me.

Thanks for looking,

Nate

cesesq732 likes this.
  2. n_maher Contributor
    bump

3. n_maher Contributor
    Had a buyer interested, he's dropped off the face earth - bump.

4. n_maher Contributor
    make an offer bump

5. carverboy
    Hi are these still avaiable