SOLD! 32GB (CF-mod) ipod mini
Oct 28, 2008 at 3:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

htbyron

100+ Head-Fier
I recently purchased a 2G ipod mini with a new battery and a 32GB CF card installed. The original FS thread is here and the mod thread is http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/my...d-mini-290743/

The mod was well done by the previous owner, and sound is great both from HO & LOD. Pics are in the linked thread above.

I've decided to keep my classic 80GB for now though, so this high-capacity, flash-based player is for sale. Asking less than what I paid: $140 shipped & paypaled to anyone in the USA. (Foreign buyers welcome, subject to additional shipping costs.) PM or email: htbyron -at- yahoo -dot- com

Mini is Sold

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #7 of 8

htbyron

100+ Head-Fier
^^ I aim to please. Thanks for the bump.

Actually, it's funny you should mention it. A few weeks ago, I used the User CP | Edit Profile Picture screen to change my avatar pic, and it currently shows the Cowboy Junkies Caution Horses album cover, but for some reason, that's not showing on my posts. ANyone have a suggestion for getting the change to take?

(The avatar was the result of a fund-raiser benefit on another forum, benefiting a child with cancer, who has since died. You may find it creepy, but I find it both a little bit sad and kind of satisfying -- As I told the artist, I am a lawyer, and I wear a bow tie to court: I find the likeness reasonably accurate. If that creeps you out, I can live with it. I'm sure you can too.)

Dec 27, 2008 at 9:43 PM Post #8 of 8

yeahx

500+ Head-Fier
found this while looking up instructions after thinking about doing the mod. If it is still available when I have funds I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread