[SOLD!]: $274 BNIB ORA Sound Graphene Q ''GQ'' Wired & BT Apt-X HD Wireless Over-Ear Closed-Back Headphones!
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15693454
Post #1 of 5

bbfoto

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I purchased 3 pairs of the ORA Sound Graphene-Q or "GQ" headphones during the 2nd round of the crowd-funding campaign and am keeping Two of them (one as a backup because I love them)!

You can search my posts in the GQ thread here for my impressions.

So I have ONE extra Graphene-Q headphone that is BNIB and available if anyone is interested. :)

These are closed-back headphones which offer excellent isolation, and IMPO are one of the most comfortable headphones that I have owned out of MANY high-end models.

I use them for both Casual & Critical listening, and also for self-monitoring when recording my drums and saxophone.

The playback on these sounds EXACTLY like my live, in-room drums and saxophones. :)

IMO the Soundstage and imaging also does not suffer from being a closed-back design. These offer incredible pin-point imaging and soundstage on well-recorded material!

The overall SQ is spectacular, especially at this price point, and they respond extremely well to proper EQ to satisfy your particular preferences.

I personally use Sonarworks Reference 4, and these are simply incredible and equal or best nearly all of the other way more expensive "High-End" headphones I have used, including many open-back models.

They also have excellent Bluetooth features including APT-X HD and a built-in noise-cancelling microphone for Hands-Free cellular calls, and Touchpad Gesture Control of Track Playback, Volume, and Hands-Free calling on the side of one earcup which is really convenient.

They use a standard 3.5mm (1/8") stereo miniplug jack on one earcup and come with an included 3.5mm cable which is excellent IMO...good quality, non-tangling, rubberized jacket that is just the right length for portable use.

And the standard 3.5mm stereo miniplug jack makes it easy to use an upgraded aftermarket cable if so desired. :)

Charging for Bluetooth use is done via an included male USB-A to USB Type-C cable and USB Type-C female jack on the earcup.

There are many different types of aftermarket & upgraded EAR PADS that will fit these as well. Check the Ora Sound Graphene-Q thread for details.

I've sold a few things here in the past with very satisfied buyers:

a Hiby R6 and an Audio-gd NFB-28.

My eBay user name is "bbfoto6r2l" with 100% Positive Feedback.

I believe the MSRP on these is $499. HOWEVER, from what I can gather, ORA Sound is NOT planning to continue production on these, so they will not be available and are somewhat of a Unicorn!

PRICE: $305 USD (Reduced from $349), Shipping Included, CONUS only.

I will ship via Insured U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box with Signature Required so they will be triple-boxed for FAST & SAFE shipping.

EMAIL me if interested at:

bbfoto (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

I DO NOT check my PM inbox here, so you will miss out if you do not EMAIL me! (I travel A LOT and Email is way more reliable for me).

Will only sell & ship within the CONUS. Alaska & Hawaii at an additional, minimal cost.

Payment via PayPal with a CONFIRMED ADDRESS only.

You can email for photos, but they are SEALED in the original ORA Sound shipping box.

Thanks for looking.

- Billy B.
(bbfoto)

Last edited:
post-15717755
Post #2 of 5

bbfoto

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
*** PRICE REDUCED TO $305 SHIPPED!

post-15770464
Post #3 of 5

bbfoto

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bumptastic. Still available for the moment. Will be going to eBay soon if no interest here. Thanks for looking.

post-15813356
Post #4 of 5

bbfoto

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
*** FINAL PRICE REDUCTION

$274.00 SHIPPED

(CONUS ONLY)

post-15816117
Post #5 of 5

bbfoto

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
SOLD via DIYMA forums! Thanks for looking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)