SOLD: 24" LUCKY7 SILVER RCA CABLES PAIR-YACCOCABLES(MMWHATS)
Oct 7, 2009 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

billyearle

100+ Head-Fier
Have an extra pair of 2 foot Silver RCA cables after downsizing to 1 headphone amp. These are the excellent YaccoCables "Lucky 7" 7-strand silver cables made by head-fier MMwhats (their top cable offering). These cables were recommended to me by Headphone addict, and they are comparable to my costly Synergistic Research Alpha Sterlings. Paid around $100 for these, which is an excellent value already. They are probably not broken in, (but sound great already), since I decided to sell the amp right after buying these. (I still have another set of em that I use).
PS, I consider these equal in sound quality to the expensive SRAS cables I have, but am keeping those because the connectors have an unusually loose fit, which is good for the frequent cable swapping I need to do to go between balanced and unbalanced components.
Selling for $SOLD shipped worldwide.
PM me to purchase.
Thanks, Bill

Oct 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #5 of 6

betweentheears

100+ Head-Fier
Can you post a picture?

Nov 15, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #6 of 6

billyearle

100+ Head-Fier
I'll see if i can get the wife to help with a picture, its her japanese computer so i am dependant on her assistance with uploading things, and weve been busy, and she aint been very cooperative lately
triportsad.gif
. there are pics of the cable on yaccocables.com & my cable is ununsed.

Users who are viewing this thread