So you don't get to tag yourself?
Sep 13, 2002 at 1:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 74

Magicthyse

Better to look good than to sound good!
I've noticed that there's nowhere to add a custom tag on this board. Does this mean that the almighty mods anoint you with a title after 500 or so posts? If so, does mine have "butt" and "pain" on it?

confused.gif

Sep 13, 2002 at 1:59 PM Post #3 of 74
Magicthyse

It is my understanding that only the keeper of the key to this insane asylum, Jude, can bestow a custom title. He seems to do so after a particular stupid or foolish comment from someone. Although it may seem innocent at the time...

Sep 13, 2002 at 2:29 PM Post #4 of 74
Yeah, jude's the only one that can give a custom title. He usually picks things from famous or infamous comments made by that person, or maybe just something reflecting the overall personality or habits of that person. Of course, it's not like he has the time to pour over every thread, looking for custom title material.

Sep 13, 2002 at 5:04 PM Post #5 of 74
Think I would have 'doo-di-doo-di-dum' as a title if I could choose it myself? That's the last time I try to make a (albeit somewhat serious) joke around here. ...

... And I still haven't figured out what that damn tune is. I need to start listening to more Russian radio and try to get a full recording.

Anyway, there's no post threshold or anything at which you'll get a title. You'll just log in one day and think, "Damn it, why's that under my name?"

kerelybonto

Sep 13, 2002 at 5:09 PM Post #6 of 74
Oh ****.

Sep 13, 2002 at 5:15 PM Post #7 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
... And I still haven't figured out what that damn tune is. I need to start listening to more Russian radio and try to get a full recording.

I still think it's Stranger's In the Night!

Sep 13, 2002 at 8:33 PM Post #8 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by Magicthyse
Oh ****.

LOL ! Oh man, luckily I've got plenty of time (and posts) to go...

Stealth mode on
biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2002 at 8:03 PM Post #10 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by Old Pa
I still don't understand mine, but that's what Close Personal Friends the Moderator Mafia are to the rest of us rank-and-file. You can always try baiting Jude into giving you a title . . .
biggrin.gif

BAAAAD idea. Trust me on this one. Look what I got nailed with...

Sep 14, 2002 at 8:19 PM Post #12 of 74
bah i'm sick of hearing about ppl like jude, sitting all high and mightly with their big wads of money....living in their "hockeytowns USA"....drinking some sort of expensive drink, driving some sort of expensive car, standing around smiling with arms folded in their some sort of expensive dress suits, going to their some sort of high paying jobs...

i am a poor guy....i cant afford a car....i cant afford expensive drinks (i actually dont drink though lol), i cant afford expensive suits...

I am the Anti-Jude. Well that seems kinda harsh.....ok....i am the yin of jude....or maybe i am the yang of Jude.......i dunno...

all i know is that rich ppl like jude need poor ppl like me otherwise they would no longer be considered rich since they are judged in a frame of reference to poor ppl so HA!

I DONT NEED YOU TO CARE ABOUT ME!!! THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CARES ABOUT ME!!!

frown.gif
redface.gif
confused.gif

Sep 14, 2002 at 9:54 PM Post #15 of 74
Oh well, I'm safe then. I don't contact Jude and it's rare that I post in the same threads as him.

"Bean Guns"?
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back