So I Sold Some Schiit Today
May 31, 2018 at 7:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

nnordstr

100+ Head-Fier
A coworker came over today and asked me about my Fulla 2. “Does that headphone amp really make a difference?”

“It's the best $99 you're going to spend” I said, unplugging it from my computer and handing it to him for a test drive.

He came back about 5 minutes later. “Oh my god that makes a huge difference. What is this?” I told him what is was and where he could buy one. “I'm getting one today”.

Then he noticed my Meze 99 Classics. “What happened to your Audio Technica's”?
(We both have ATH-M50's at work)

“I upgraded. Here, try them.” I handed back the Fulla and the headphones.

He came back 10 minutes later. “Oh my god, I could hear EVERYTHING!”

I asked “Do you want a pair? I have an extra due to an eBay mishap”, and I quoted a reasonable price.

“Let me think about it, but where do you get the DAC/AMP again?”

tl;dr – I convinced a coworker to get a Fulla Schitt, nearly sold a pair of headphones, and probably got another poor soul hooked on headphone hi-fi.

Jun 6, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #2 of 9
poor guy is heading down that slippery slope...

Hope his wife is reasonable...

Jun 10, 2018 at 8:25 PM Post #5 of 9
A coworker came over today and asked me about my Fulla 2. “Does that headphone amp really make a difference?”

“It's the best $99 you're going to spend” I said, unplugging it from my computer and handing it to him for a test drive.

He came back about 5 minutes later. “Oh my god that makes a huge difference. What is this?” I told him what is was and where he could buy one. “I'm getting one today”.

Then he noticed my Meze 99 Classics. “What happened to your Audio Technica's”?
(We both have ATH-M50's at work)

“I upgraded. Here, try them.” I handed back the Fulla and the headphones.

He came back 10 minutes later. “Oh my god, I could hear EVERYTHING!”

I asked “Do you want a pair? I have an extra due to an eBay mishap”, and I quoted a reasonable price.

“Let me think about it, but where do you get the DAC/AMP again?”

tl;dr – I convinced a coworker to get a Fulla Schitt, nearly sold a pair of headphones, and probably got another poor soul hooked on headphone hi-fi.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
You sold him Fulla Schiit.

Hahahahahaha!
You made my morning. Almost spat out my coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back