So glad that I don't need rubber band anymore. (Rubber Iron / Rubber Magnetic Pads)
Mar 4, 2021 at 4:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Bpoe

New Head-Fier
As a person who still love to use iPod Classic, I would like to introduce a product which is very useful to people who use various DAC alone, DAC/AMP, and AMP alone devices.

KakaoTalk_20210304_170843100.jpg

This is being sold as "Coupling Pads" in South Korea, which consists of rubber iron and rubber magnetic gel pads.
Since only one small company in South Korea is producing this product, most of the time the product page is out of stock in here too.

so I tried to find similar products on Amazon and other sites, I know that this is a simple product which is magnet and an iron that has a gel pad. But I couldn't find any products that
"Could be recycled by washing gel pads in water / After you peel off, no adhesive remains on the surface of your device / and functioning as magnets."

I'm lucky to buy several pairs this time and want to introduce them.

The product is being released in three sizes. and of course, the larger, the higher the weight it can hold.

A-size : 40mm x 60mm (Enough size for Chord Mojo)

B-size : 40mm x 80mm

C-size : 54mm x 85mm

KakaoTalk_20210304_170855613.jpg

If you look at the other surface of the gel pad, there's one that have glitterring surface, and the other is not. the shiny one is the magnetic surface, and the other is rubber iron.

Basically, it's enough to use coupling a magnet and an iron pad. but if you want stronger bondage, you can pair the magnet to magnet.

and you can think that attaching magnets may affect the circuits of delicate devices or DAPs. But if you use it yourself, it's unlikely that the magnetic force of this pads will affect to the circuit beyond the gel surface and the device's case.
However, manufacturers recommend attaching rubber iron to delicate devices such as smartphones.

I am very happy that this product completely eliminates the inconvenience of taking out and wearing rubber bands when I combining various devices. and hope more companies produce this kind of product so that many people can easily feel this convenience!!

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #2 of 8
Wow looks like a great product!

Mar 21, 2023 at 10:43 AM Post #3 of 8
As a person who still love to use iPod Classic, I would like to introduce a product which is very useful to people who use various DAC alone, DAC/AMP, and AMP alone devices.

This is being sold as "Coupling Pads" in South Korea, which consists of rubber iron and rubber magnetic gel pads.
Since only one small company in South Korea is producing this product, most of the time the product page is out of stock in here too.

so I tried to find similar products on Amazon and other sites, I know that this is a simple product which is magnet and an iron that has a gel pad. But I couldn't find any products that
"Could be recycled by washing gel pads in water / After you peel off, no adhesive remains on the surface of your device / and functioning as magnets."

The product is being released in three sizes. and of course, the larger, the higher the weight it can hold.

If you look at the other surface of the gel pad, there's one that have glitterring surface, and the other is not. the shiny one is the magnetic surface, and the other is rubber iron.

Basically, it's enough to use coupling a magnet and an iron pad. but if you want stronger bondage, you can pair the magnet to magnet.

and you can think that attaching magnets may affect the circuits of delicate devices or DAPs. But if you use it yourself, it's unlikely that the magnetic force of this pads will affect to the circuit beyond the gel surface and the device's case.
However, manufacturers recommend attaching rubber iron to delicate devices such as smartphones.

I am very happy that this product completely eliminates the inconvenience of taking out and wearing rubber bands when I combining various devices. and hope more companies produce this kind of product so that many people can easily feel this convenience!!

I need this in my life

Mar 25, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #4 of 8
This looks great. I wonder if anyone has a purchase link for these or something similar.

I use either bands or 3M Command Hanging Strips. 3Ms are strong and come off clean.

Apr 13, 2023 at 3:08 AM Post #5 of 8

Do you have a link to where these could be bought?

Apr 13, 2023 at 9:05 AM Post #6 of 8
I personally ordered xDuoo x-sk1 to try as well

Jul 28, 2023 at 12:10 AM Post #8 of 8
As it’s been over a month now, could you report back on how these are working?
I can't remember how long I've had these xduuo adhesive pads but I think it's been ~2 years. works great. need to clean the pads and surfaces very good after the first stick or they don't stick well. I used with topping NX4 for a while and then recently upgraded to topping G5 and it holds the G5 and LG G8X very well when I hold upside down. The kit I bought had 2 pads and I still haven't used the second one yet. also, going by the pics for this product pretty the xduuo pads are about half the thickness. I would recommend again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back