So are the Sony MDR-V300 headphones any good?
Nov 25, 2002 at 5:48 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle_Driver

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by our resident "bass freak

LOL. i have RdRam. i hate it. soo expensive, and my motherboard limits the bandwith to a bottleneck and so its not even as fast as ddr...
frown.gif
intel sucks
wink.gif

Nov 25, 2002 at 5:52 AM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by a1leyez0nm3
LOL. i have RdRam. i hate it. soo expensive, and my motherboard limits the bandwith to a bottleneck and so its not even as fast as ddr...
frown.gif
intel sucks
wink.gif

That's what you get with Caminogate (a/k/a Intel 820 chipset): a Pentium III-based system with an RDRAM-based chipset that (even with PC800 RDRAM) performs no better than a system with an identical CPU running on Intel's tried-and-true 440BX chipset with the SDRAM running at the same speed as the processor's FSB speed.

Nov 25, 2002 at 6:11 AM Post #33 of 34
yep...
frown.gif

i didnt know when i got the computer about that..
frown.gif
.. oh well i have my other computer with an amd... but its a k6 with a wierd motherboard (still accepts SIMM as well as SDRAM).... man im behind..

Nov 25, 2002 at 1:26 PM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by a1leyez0nm3
...with a wierd motherboard (still accepts SIMM as well as SDRAM).... man im behind..

Yep, that "weird" motherboard that accepts SIMM as well as SDRAM could have been from anybody. You see, most major motherboard makers that offer motherboards that use either the Intel 430VX or the 430TX chipset (or any of its "VX-Pro" or "TX-Pro" imitators from VIA, SiS, VLSI or ALi) put both 72-pin SIMM sockets and 168-pin SDRAM sockets on many of those motherboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back