Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Mar 30, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #106 of 396
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSpoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my favorites
chaw100195042309tif.jpg

then i have some cheap Quotes that are leather and niceish looking shoes for work. they were only $20 on clearance and i couldn't wear my Chacos so i bought them. they suck though.

I've got those in brown, they're quite comfortable ^_^

Apr 9, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #108 of 396
These are the 2 that I wear the most. They are terribly dirty right now as the snow has just melted and its pretty muddy. Wouldnt be fair to take pics considering how good all your sneakers look.

Reebok x Commonwealth in Blue

reebok-commonwealth-3.jpg

Nike Air Force II Game Select (They look way better in real life)

Nike-Air-Force-Ii-High-1.jpg

Going to Florida now in about a month and can't wait to see what I'll find down there.

Apr 9, 2010 at 3:13 AM Post #109 of 396
Quote:

Originally Posted by LordofDoom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got a pair of Bruno Magli Donny's. Damn if they aren't the nicest shoes I've ever worn.

Very nice shoes indeed. I had this pair a couple months ago.
Don't know why the Navy at Zappos is that expensive. You can get the same pair at Amazon for only $118.

Apr 10, 2010 at 3:43 AM Post #112 of 396
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Do /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4504619110_1b02f5e9b8.jpg

Oh man that's a flashback to the 80s I remember having to get those when they came out and wearing them to death. Are they a re-issue?

Apr 10, 2010 at 6:47 AM Post #113 of 396
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeEast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man that's a flashback to the 80s I remember having to get those when they came out and wearing them to death. Are they a re-issue?

I'm not sure if they're-issue or were still in production when I bought them in early 2000.

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #114 of 396
Wow! I just recieved a pair of Nike Id's for my nephew. You can customize 19 variables from laces to the color of the air bag. He loves them! Took about 6 weeks but worth the wait

Jul 18, 2010 at 5:07 PM Post #120 of 396
The last things I bought.

These are so so comfy and I'm jonseing for more in other colours. Onitsuka (Tiger Ultimate 81's) ftw!

I think the secret is that they have a thin sole, which is a big plus because the shoe and trainer industry is wrecking your feet, ultimately. Toes were never meant to be squished together, arches supported, heels cushioned. Your feet evolved to work fine without assistance, and it's good to see in recent years more people in the fitness industry expressing the importance of doing most exercise in flat, thin soled shoes. Running trainers are probably the worst offender and I desperately want some Vibram FiveFingers (Bikila for running, Classic for general summer-wear) but they're a bitch to get in the UK and you NEED to try them on to get the right fit.* So any footwear I spend a lot of time in I make sure isn't overly elaborate, basically. [/rant]

*90% of trainers encourage heel-striking and poor biomechanics; run barefoot on grass and feel how much more natural and less clompy it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back