Snapped 2 pin Connector in the shell (Help)
Dec 14, 2020 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Pedro83

100+ Head-Fier
I accidentally stood on my Noble Audio Universals resulting in the two pin connector snapping flush inside the shell. The retailer they were purchased from are UK based (I'm in Portugal). Alas, they don't seem bothered about replying to my emails. I'm left wondering what my options are, any advice would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020 at 6:20 PM Post #2 of 9
I accidentally stood on my Noble Audio Universals resulting in the two pin connector snapping flush inside the shell. The retailer they were purchased from are UK based (I'm in Portugal). Alas, they don't seem bothered about replying to my emails. I'm left wondering what my options are, any advice would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance.
Probably need to go back to Noble I had this happen to my earsonics ES3 and they repaired just fine

Dec 15, 2020 at 10:12 AM Post #5 of 9
Earsonics repair was about 80 dollars without shipping both ways

Dec 15, 2020 at 12:15 PM Post #6 of 9
Try taking it to a watch repairers to see if they have anything that might help getting them out. Who was the uk retailer?

Dec 16, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #8 of 9
Response from Noble, I hope he is wrong about their pricing!

Sorry Pedro. I forwarded your email to Nancy, who handles the RMA requests. Unfortunately, she is traveling at the moment and apparently hasn't seen your email. She will have a better idea as to what it costs to change out the sockets than I would. I believe it is $250, but again, she would be the better source for the information than I would be.

Our cables can be found on our website and range from $50 to over $1,000. It just depends on what you are looking for. The cable that came with your Dulce Bass would be $50.

Dec 18, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #9 of 9
Yikes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back