Snag an Audio-Technica ATH-ES5.
May 31, 2005 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 64

bangraman

Headphoneus Supremus
Up for grabs is my Audio-Technica ATH-ES5. After the review, it was just sitting around doing not much and it seems like a shame just to let it collect dust.

es5packs.jpg

To get the phone, all you have to do is to post up a picture of yourself with a head covering. It can be a helmet, mask, hood, hat… anything. And you don't need to have headphones on your head. Your head can be partially or totally covered. All it’s got to do is to make us laugh or perhaps have an interesting reaction. I’ll give it a week, so that’s next Tuesday for deadlines.

The best (and my decision is final) gets it. I will post to most areas by standard post. If for any reason I can't post to where you live, the next funniest picture gets it.

Indirect thanks
biggrin.gif
to scrypt for the idea.

May 31, 2005 at 6:13 PM Post #2 of 64
Long Live Super Barrio Man!

Anyhow, it's about time I did a blow-by-blow pictorial on how a Wool Cap can improve your listening experience on the go. This contest is the perfect excuse to showcase it. Now to get my wife to actually take pics of me while I put on the rig...

May 31, 2005 at 7:12 PM Post #4 of 64
Argh! I just remembered, Romanee is borrowing the SR-71 until the NYC meet! Ah well nevermind my portable rig entry.

Jun 1, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #7 of 64
does a haircut count?

Jun 1, 2005 at 1:00 PM Post #8 of 64
If it's a comedy barnet*, let's see it
evil_smiley.gif

* Barnet Fair = Hair in Cockley Rhyming Slang. Gawd Bless Yer, Guv. Funny thing, Cockney. For example, I'd be commonly called a Missing Link (= chink).

Jun 1, 2005 at 6:39 PM Post #10 of 64
I went for the simple polythene bag over head look (children please don't try this at home unless supervised by an adult) It got a bit warm and steamy under there and I couldn't see the camera, let alone press the self timer button, almost passed out through lack of oxygen but managed it in the end.

This is my submission for the competition which I call "More reasons to shop at Morrisons"
tongue.gif

attachment.php

PS: Bangra, you run some extremely weird competitions at times
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 7:11 PM Post #11 of 64
Well, it was either that, the best use of a pair of underpants or scrypt's suggestion of best fowl dressed as obscure musician.

I would also like at this point to stress that putting plastic bags and anything non-porous over your head is a very dangerous thing to do and you should not attempt it. I take no responsibility for any injuries, death, estrangement, divorce, etc suffered while attempting to enter my giveaway.

Jun 1, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #12 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
Well, it was either that, the best use of a pair of underpants or scrypt's suggestion of best fowl dressed as obscure musician.

I thought it was perfectly obvious who the obscure musician I am imitating is?

Ca plane pour moi
ca plane pour moi

Moi
moi
moi
moi
ca plane pour moi
(Ouh
ouh
ouh) ca plane pour moi!

Plastic Bertrand of course!
tongue.gif