1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Smoking weed actually makes your headphones sound 100 times better

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by Denon2010, Nov 4, 2018.
2 3
Next

Last
  1. Denon2010
    Interesting now that Cannabis is legal I tried it first time in my life and goodness gracious me, my Jubile HD 58X sennheiser is in another world, I can hear things I NEVER heard before or noticed, the sound is further and more expansive but like in a different dimension. LOL why was this thing demonized in the first place? This is an audiophile's dream.

JM1979, ZappaMan, spacequeen7 and 2 others like this.
  2. SomeoneSomewhere
    Music is bliss.

3. Narayan23
    I see a business oportunity there, cultivate a strand and call it "Audiophile Ashes" or "Guttenberg Ganja", "HiFi Herb" "Hirez Hay" and sell it in the appropriate circles for a minimum of forty to fifty times the normal price, market it with the usual audiophile jargon and heavily promote the psychoacoustic aspect and you´ll be rich soon. :relaxed:

waveSounds, GREQ, rayliam80 and 3 others like this.
  4. SilverEars
    I dunno, I'm afraid if I were to smoke I start to think about solving problems of the planet than just enjoy the music.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  5. FastAndClean
    the weed is amplifying your senses, the food taste better the movies are more interesting, the music sounds better, it's a beautiful thing

ZMG885 likes this.
  6. spacequeen7
    The "glow" is real, HD58x should come in emerald green

7. FastAndClean
    when i was younger i was blasting my speakers and subwoofers after i smoked weed, i never felt such joy and euphoria from the music like that before

8. Whazzzup
    No sound science needed here. double blind, a/b tests, graphs necessary on this subject matter.

3Rz8.gif

9. Deftone
    I guess your Canadian? here its 5 years behind bars for that spliff or 14 years for selling.

10. alota
    i have no doubts and with weed the audiophilia sickness ends

11. Whazzzup
    Looks like a trip is in order

12. SHAMuuu
    ... euphoria until the paranoia sets in lol. Smok'n and fly'n with subs cranked after the midnight hours thinking every set of lights are the popo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

best post ever on head-fi.. haha

as for cans n herb.... the xb1000 = 11th dimension dance club

[​IMG]

stefzulj, FarmAndrex and Narayan23 like this.
  13. SilverEars
    ^Don't you feel more bass on bassy music under the pots (sorry if this not the correct street slang)? :gs1000smile:

14. FastAndClean
    you feel more in general, thats what the weed do to you, it amplifies your perceptions

15. SilverEars
    Something I've realized is that people in the audio hobby (and other sense related hobbies) likely already has heightened senses. Probably don't need any more heightened senses, or skewed form of sensitivity. Also, they love cats for some reason. :beyersmile:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    swspiers and Bern2 like this.
2 3
Next

Last