smart *$# sales people
Jul 11, 2002 at 12:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ray4jc

100+ Head-Fier
just gotta vent, do you ever get ticked off at sales people when they get smart..

i made the mistake of purchasing something from this company off of ebay, well its been like two weeks since i paid and i call to check on my item....then the guy gets an attitude gets smart and starts raisin his voice....

glad i got these HD600s so i can chill back out......

anyone else get aggravated when people just can't be civilized...

ray

Jul 11, 2002 at 1:11 AM Post #2 of 5
That's what the ebay feedback system is all about. I personally never buy from anyone unless I have reason to trust them and one reason to trust someone is if they have like 2000 positive feedback items.

Also, most people are good and will try and do the right thing, but some people just ruin it for all the honest ones.

Jul 11, 2002 at 1:18 AM Post #4 of 5
true true...

the buyer i purchased from had upwards of 5000 feedback.....most postive but ..i agree with the negatives ones....

i guess some people are rude for whatever reason..maybe really busy etc..

thast what i like about head-fi....everyone so far has been a great help....

besides....i'm ok now..just got a lil aggrivated...i don't care for people yellin at me on the phone...

thanks for the replies guys..
ray

Jul 11, 2002 at 12:55 PM Post #5 of 5
Sometimes 5000 feedback means a dedicated trader who can be trusted.

Sometimes it means you're dealing with an idiot who just picks up stuff at estate sales and resells it. Like the person who sold me a Rolleiflex described as "clean"... it's filthy, parts missing and full of sand with someone's initials scratched in the paint TWICE. But you know if you leave bad feedback you just get it in return. There's not much to do except sell that camera as a parts unit and live with the loss - unless of course I decide to turn into an ******* too, but I'd rather sleep at night than get my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back