Small/Cheap mp3 player
Jun 26, 2008 at 3:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Josh07039

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for a really small, durable mp3 player with good battery life for 50-60 bucks max. Id like it to be around 1 gig minimum. The last thing i would like is that it is not an apple product of any kind. It would be mostly for the gym and working at a camp where I can quickly hide it. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jun 26, 2008 at 4:11 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4saken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sandisk Sansa Clip. 95% of your recommendations will be this.

That seems perfect, you pretty much found the ideal player for my specifications. Just one question about it, the battery, does it lose significant battery life quickly after purchase or does it maintain a fairly good battery life for a good amount of time?

Jun 26, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4saken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sandisk Sansa Clip. 95% of your recommendations will be this.

x2,sansa clip:small,cheap,great SQ!
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh07039 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That seems perfect, you pretty much found the ideal player for my specifications. Just one question about it, the battery, does it lose significant battery life quickly after purchase or does it maintain a fairly good battery life for a good amount of time?

I've had mine for a while. Seems to be still good and running fine (do note that the battery life on the Clip can't be compared to larger players like the Cowons, though for a throw-around player 8-10 hours is definitely enough.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back