Skullcandy Titan vs Skullcandy 50/50
Oct 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Newjy

New Head-Fier
I know that Skullcandy isn't the most popular brand name in this forum, but I have tried out their "ink'd" earbuds and I must say, they are pretty good for their price.

I've been looking at these two Skullcandy earbuds, the 50/50s and the Titans.

Which one is better in terms of bass, sound quality, and durability? Thanks in advance.

Jan 2, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #5 of 6
well i have done some research because im trying to make the same exact decision as you.Though i have found these in-ear headphones called Radius Atomic Bass 2 @ http://www.radiusearphones.com/
I have watched video reviews of them and the people that bought them say they are great headphones and are only $40.They say the bass is great and the sound.I wish i had the three to tell you which is the better but i don't.
tongue.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #6 of 6
I bought the skullcandy 50/50, will be taking them back. Too much bass. So much bass they hurt my ears even at low volume levels. The bass is the dominate sound, period.

I have the HD219s. They totally lack sub bass, mid bass is there but nothing special, when people talk you can hear the treble in their voice so I guess that makes them bright?/ treble forward? I don't know audio terminology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back