Skullcandy Skullcrusher vs Sennheiser HD 448 or HD 449?
Mar 6, 2012 at 7:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

danielaspra

New Head-Fier
Hi! I want buy something with very good bass...If you can tell mey what i must choose between Skullcrusher or Sennheiser HD 448 and 449 and i want sound quality,durabillity.Thanks!

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:20 AM Post #2 of 11
People are going to tell you to not get the Skullcandy, but if your definition of "good" bass is feeling vibrations from the headphone, then go ahead and get the Skullcrushers. They do exactly as advertised.

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM Post #3 of 11
People are going to tell you to not get the Skullcandy, but if your definition of "good" bass is feeling vibrations from the headphone, then go ahead and get the Skullcrushers. They do exactly as advertised.

Lmao, a good one.

@OP, i don't think you are joking but lol, you shouldn't compare skullcrusher and sennheiser together, you can instead compare beats and skullcrusher.:wink:

Mar 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #6 of 11

Quote:
Hi! I want buy something with very good bass...If you can tell mey what i must choose between Skullcrusher or Sennheiser HD 448 and 449 and i want sound quality,durabillity.Thanks!

Panasonic HTF600
Sony XB500
M-Audio Q40

Pick one of those. Forget the Sennheisers & Skullcandies & Beats, all of them, when it comes to bass.

Very best,

Aug 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #8 of 11
don't get the skullcrushers. i have them. the earcups vibrate and make an artificial sounding bass. the vibrations also overpower the already not so good highs and mids.  if you turn the base off then they just sound completely dull.

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #9 of 11
That's such ******** skullcandy skullcrushers do what they were made for an extreme bass hence the sub woofer subs do nothing but vibrate to the bass which is why it advertises "Built in Sub woofer" why do you people hate on things that do what they were exactly created for take it from me the Skullcrushers do what the job they were created for sure they have a crappy build and break easy but that just shows if you break your headphones your not responsible to have them so stop saying they're crap when they do what they were made to do which is vibrate to the sub bass that is initially created in the song everyones idiocy is annoying its not an artificial bass its a natural bass that YOU don't like and if YOU don't like it YOU think that other people shouldn't this isn't an opinion its fact so deal with it if your into House, Dub, or Dance or any other for of electro and Hip-Hop these are the way to go

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:
That's such ******** skullcandy skullcrushers do what they were made for an extreme bass hence the sub woofer subs do nothing but vibrate to the bass which is why it advertises "Built in Sub woofer" why do you people hate on things that do what they were exactly created for take it from me the Skullcrushers do what the job they were created for sure they have a crappy build and break easy but that just shows if you break your headphones your not responsible to have them so stop saying they're crap when they do what they were made to do which is vibrate to the sub bass that is initially created in the song everyones idiocy is annoying its not an artificial bass its a natural bass that YOU don't like and if YOU don't like it YOU think that other people shouldn't this isn't an opinion its fact so deal with it if your into House, Dub, or Dance or any other for of electro and Hip-Hop these are the way to go

I think we may have to place this thread in quarantine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back