Skullcandy mocks head-fi
Feb 19, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This has got to stop. First, all of the anti bose and skullcandy threads should be locked immediately. Second, bose is not one of the worst headphone brands. Their products are overpriced, but they are really good at active noise canceling and are not terrible phones. Skullcandy are bad, but WE GET IT! There is no need to start endless threads and bring them up so often unless someone asks about them in terms of a recommendation. Even then, those threads need to stop becoming huge piles of "I hates teh Skullcandyz" posts. Come on, people.

Applause, Applause, Applause. +1,000,000,000,000

I HATE all the hate posts. They're shameful and embarrassing. It's embarrassing that otherwise intelligent people reduce themself to childish insults of a consumer product. It lowers the quality of the entire forum. When I see someone make a kindergarten comment about a product in one thread, I lose respect for that person's comments in general. If they can make childish remarks that add nothing of value to one topic, why should their input be regarded as 'valuable' in another topic?

If you're making unobjective, baseless claims on one topic, how do we know they are not talking out their ass on another? That's also what needs to stop, bashing/insults made with nothing to back them up. It gets old that every time a Skullcandy post pops up, every idiot who has never even LISTENED to a Skullcandy product makes negative comments. If there was a star rating system, those posts would be worthy of negative stars.

The point is, this is supposed to be a place people seek for EDUCATION and INFORMATION about headphones. Not to scroll through threads of insults. If anyone wants insults and childish bashing, go to My Space, or start a group/fan page on Facebook. Plenty of that crap there.

Feb 19, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd2884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also people keep failing to notice they are google adds.

Indeed. No skullcandy ads here....about audio-technica and sennheiser instead....

Weren't those google ads matched with the user's preferences/surf history?
tongue.gif

O, and what tintin47 said.

Feb 19, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #33 of 34
What makes you think anyone cares what you think of their comments? I didn't know the rest of us were here for your education. This is a discussion forum - taking the good with the bad comes with the territory...
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickdawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Applause, Applause, Applause. +1,000,000,000,000

I HATE all the hate posts. They're shameful and embarrassing. It's embarrassing that otherwise intelligent people reduce themself to childish insults of a consumer product. It lowers the quality of the entire forum. When I see someone make a kindergarten comment about a product in one thread, I lose respect for that person's comments in general. If they can make childish remarks that add nothing of value to one topic, why should their input be regarded as 'valuable' in another topic?

If you're making unobjective, baseless claims on one topic, how do we know they are not talking out their ass on another? That's also what needs to stop, bashing/insults made with nothing to back them up. It gets old that every time a Skullcandy post pops up, every idiot who has never even LISTENED to a Skullcandy product makes negative comments. If there was a star rating system, those posts would be worthy of negative stars.

The point is, this is supposed to be a place people seek for EDUCATION and INFORMATION about headphones. Not to scroll through threads of insults. If anyone wants insults and childish bashing, go to My Space, or start a group/fan page on Facebook. Plenty of that crap there.

Feb 19, 2009 at 11:18 PM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvanrij /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skullcandy, never head of it
tongue.gif

The ingredients of failsauce are Skullcandy and Bose. It should be on the label somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back