skull candy
Sep 1, 2008 at 5:18 AM Post #18 of 28
yeah i searched before i posted, there is some info but not much, and the fi 100's that are $30 are still not listed on ultimate ears website as far as i can tell. wikipedia says they "The Metro.Fi 100 with a 10mm mylar driver" but i can't confrim that anywhere else. the higher end ones say "The Metro.Fi 200 with a small, high-energy, high-performance dynamic driver."

but this is wikipedia. and to be honest i'm not sure what that means anyways and there are no reviews on amazon.

edit: radio shacks site has this for specs:
"Headphone Features

Headphones Type Earbud

Connectivity Technology Wired

Headphone Sound Output Mode Stereo

Response Bandwidth 40Hz-17kHz

Headphone Impedance 17 Ohms

Headphones Technology Mylar

Headphone Sensitivity 103dB"
http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...&tab=techSpecs

Sep 2, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #20 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by doxology /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have heard a couple people talk about 2XL phones available at best buy, but it was on a dap site. anyone heard of them? i can't find them on best buy's site. found there website though.
2XL Headphones

I got a pair of 2XL Wrecking Ball In-Ear Buds (Spoke) at Best Buy this past Saturday for $14.99. They look really cool with the neon green color, but more importantly, they sound quite good, and are even better when paired with a FiiO E3 headphone amp. All in all, I was very impressed.

2XL - wreckingball headphones

I went back on Monday, and they were almost completely sold out of all of their 2XL phones, although I did find a pair of the Snake Eyes In-Ear Buds I almost bought.

All the best,
Brad

Sep 2, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by HulkSmashNow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a pair of 2XL Wreckingball In-Ear Buds (Spoke) at Best Buy this past Saturday for $14.99. They look really cool with the neon green color, but more importantly, they sound quite good, and are even better when paired with a FiiO E3 headphone amp. All in all, I was very impressed.

2XL - wreckingball headphones

I went back on Monday, and they were almost completely sold out of all of their 2XL phones, although I did find a pair of the Snakeeyes In-Ear Buds I almost bought.

All the best,
Brad

maybe will have to check those out. i have heard a couple people say they where good and for the price might be worth a try.

i was going to buy one of those amps but heard an E5 was coming out really soon to replace the E3.

Sep 2, 2008 at 6:21 AM Post #22 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by doxology /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was going to buy one of those amps but heard an E5 was coming out really soon to replace the E3.

Don't keep your hope too high as no one know when the E5 will hit the market.

Sep 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't keep your hope too high as no one know when the E5 will hit the market.

yeah i'm not in a big hurry though to get one of those amps so i can wait a little while.

Nov 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #24 of 28
My INK'd Smokin' Buds sound great on my new iPod Touch. Best $9.99 I ever spent in regards to audio.

Apr 16, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #25 of 28
Down to the point, Skull Candy headphones are the best, they look like **** but the sound quality is amazing. the bass is loud and the treble is weak. A must get for 1-50$ or even 200+

Apr 16, 2009 at 6:27 AM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zalithian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope that's some awkward sarcasm from a forum troll.

Get used to the fact that people hear differently than you so you don't continue to make dumb posts.

p.s. NO U!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back