Sixth Head-Fi Sydney Meet: Sunday 26th October
Oct 24, 2008 at 12:14 PM Post #601 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by nismohks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
meets are way too dangerous...

... the temptations ... omg...

*CAN NOT THINK OF UPGRADES. YOUR WALLET CAN NOT SUPPORT IT* (says my inner self)

I'm actually thinking of downgrades. The Ed9, while excellent, is just too much funds tied up in one item for me, i'm thinking.

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM Post #602 of 643
HAHAHAHA, c'mon man, you KNOW you'll regret it if u sell~~

ps, shall we start the bidding at 100? :p

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #604 of 643
LOL. Let's not discuss about selling/buying/trading until the meet guys
tongue.gif
For now, TRAIN YOUR EARS FOR CRITICAL LISTENING! I'm gonna do that for the whole of tomorrow
tongue.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:49 PM Post #606 of 643
Oh yeah, the K240 sextett is still up for grabs anyway! Zephyr, where do u wanna meet on Sunday? PM me or something

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:52 PM Post #607 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by tz3ling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yeah, the K240 sextett is still up for grabs anyway! Zephyr, where do u wanna meet on Sunday? PM me or something

I think I'll just go by bus. I've been itching to try one of those red metro buses.
tongue.gif
I wouldn't mind a lift home though
tongue.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:59 PM Post #608 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL. Let's not discuss about selling/buying/trading until the meet guys

Oh yea thats very funny coming from you
tongue.gif

and I'm sorry YUI owns Mika and Ayu put together, but don't get too worked up about it though
tongue.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 1:04 PM Post #609 of 643
geez a bit of conversation goin on here; I've been too busy antagonizing luminette
evil_smiley.gif
to be here lol. zephyr you must've seen my posts lol saw yours only a couple after my last one. lets not talk about buying stuff; i'm scared
ph34r.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 9:28 PM Post #610 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

and I'm sorry YUI owns Mika and Ayu put together, but don't get too worked up about it though
tongue.gif

Couldn't care less if she owns. Just wanna listen to music
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
geez a bit of conversation goin on here; I've been too busy antagonizing luminette
evil_smiley.gif
to be here lol. zephyr you must've seen my posts lol saw yours only a couple after my last one. lets not talk about buying stuff; i'm scared
ph34r.gif

tongue.gif
I have no comment.

Oct 24, 2008 at 10:35 PM Post #612 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

i WOULD agree normally, but atm, im listening to some "al di meola - flesh on flesh" and that srsly is a good album~

Oct 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #613 of 643
Anybody want to trade some CDs on the day? I have close to a thousand gathering dust.

I'll try to bring both my powerbook laptop and my intel macbook. The Macbook has Vista installed as well as OSX with both Apple Lossless and ACC 192. The Powerbook has only AAC 192 music on its 250GB drive.

I am really looking forward to hearing the ATH-AD2000s, ATH-W5000s and the AKG-K701s. A pity nobody is bringing ATH-A900s. It will be interesting to hear the Grados, the Pico with HD-600s and a valve amp.

Oct 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #614 of 643
i would also like to listen to the AD900 and A900 if that's possible, so please bring if anyone has these! i've also heard Snufkin recommend these phones time and again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back