Siouxsie and the Banshees
Jun 21, 2002 at 4:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TimSchirmer

Repelling digital infidels. (Would that be called the Digifadah?)
Hehehe...im at the concert they are having in LA this summer. Anyone else here like them?

Jun 21, 2002 at 12:00 PM Post #2 of 7
Yes.
I saw them 20+ years ago at Park West club in Chicago at thier prime. Back catalog definitely needs remasters since the current CDs are not good sound quality many having thin hard treble typical of early 1980's CD mastering.

My favorite CD is:
-kaleidoscope

Followed by:
-juju
-kiss in the dream house

I know they have good master tapes somewhere because back in the 1980's when I had Linn LP12 and record collection I had some 12" EPs that were demonstration class sound quality!

Jun 21, 2002 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 7
The only album I currently have is kaleidoscope, which I am loving. I wonder if there are any sealed S&B LP's out there.

Jun 21, 2002 at 10:25 PM Post #4 of 7
Hear, Hear....

I have TINDERBOX from Siousxee And The Banshee's on Vinyl LP. It Rocks, big style. Great LP from their later period.

Jun 22, 2002 at 1:55 AM Post #5 of 7
I have The Rapture and Superstition and like em.
These music threads where guys say what their favorite albums are only make me spend more money. I wonder if half.com has Kaleidoscope? lol
md

Jun 24, 2002 at 3:18 PM Post #6 of 7
Yes - I used to listen to Siouxsie quite a lot about 15 years ago! I should dig out my albums, the Banshees toured Australia a few years ago but Ii neglected to see them. By all accounts they were spectacular!

Jul 12, 2002 at 6:42 PM Post #7 of 7
Well...today I was at ameoba, and I found "Join Hands" "through the looking glass" and "the scream" So far through the looking glass is my fav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back