Single-Ended, 3-Channel B22 & S22 Loaner Request
Jun 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

ServinginEcuador

Founder of the Head-Fi Pay-to-Post Program.
If anyone has a B22 & S22 that they would be willing to loan out for about two weeks I would greatly appreciate it. I'll pay for the shipping both ways, so it won't cost the owner a penny.

I'm really interested in getting one built, but have never heard one and want to make sure it's the sound I want in an amp.

Thanks in advance!

Jun 19, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #2 of 18
Bump! No one with a B22 they'd be willing to loan with all shipping and requested insurance coverage included?

Jun 23, 2009 at 8:20 AM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by texashorn91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to do the same thing as you, but honestly if I owned a B22 I would never send it out on a loan.

why not? A few here loaned me equipment with nothing other my feedback as collateral. Just today I loaned out my DAC to a member I've met for the very first time. Granted they are not as expensive as a B22 but the idea is the same - this is what keeps this hobby alive.

All IMHO, of course.

Jun 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I can give up my 3-channel Beta22 for a little once I drag another amp to work. Give me a couple of days to get things arranged. I'll later be selling it so I'm not worried about exact timeline, but likely a week or so is reasonable.

FA that's just really cool. You rock.

Jun 23, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #8 of 18
This forum and community has given me so much (and taken SO MUCH of my money
tongue.gif
), why not give a little back.
wink.gif

Jun 23, 2009 at 9:54 AM Post #9 of 18
that's amazingly cool. Who loans B22 to strangers? I'd send stuff to a friend...but to someone you don't know?

You are too cool for school.

Jun 23, 2009 at 1:02 PM Post #10 of 18
The head-fi community is filled with generous people. After my amp died, more than one member offered to help fix my amp free of charge minus the cost of the parts. Since I was without an amp, more than one member contacted me through PM and asked me if I wanted to borrow their amp.

The generosity of the head-fi community has never seized to amaze me.

Jun 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #12 of 18
An absolute win. He may even buy it and all will be happy. This place is the people and this example just confirms the spirit.

You da man FallenAngel.

Jun 24, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #14 of 18
Does anybody have a busty blonde I can borrow? I'm thinking of picking one up, but I want to try one out first. I'll pay for shipping and send her back when I'm done. She can be my fallen angel.

P.S. Fallen Angel, all kidding aside, you really do rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back