Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
Jul 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #361 of 642
Maybe you could ask them for a best price by offering cash payment instead of nets. Some shops do have this practice though

Jul 5, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #364 of 642
For the Pan Am + Passport should not go past S$850, for just the amp/dac it's a bit too overpriced at S$750.

How much is your total budget myap? $2k?

Well, it actually isn't a budget but rather my comfort zone. I have no problem shelling out a couple of grand but it kinda hurts real bad. Indeed the combo seems more worthy, can't they lower the pan am's (original) price? Btw, my comfort zone would be 2k yes, but if its worth the cash, I may consider stretching. Cos at 2788 I can get a lyr+bitfrost+LCD-2 combi already..... And at 2788 I can get a th-900 Liao......

Jul 5, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #365 of 642
Well, it actually isn't a budget but rather my comfort zone. I have no problem shelling out a couple of grand but it kinda hurts real bad. Indeed the combo seems more worthy, can't they lower the pan am's (original) price? Btw, my comfort zone would be 2k yes, but if its worth the cash, I may consider stretching. Cos at 2788 I can get a lyr+bitfrost+LCD-2 combi already..... And at 2788 I can get a th-900 Liao......

I thought you were going to the speaker route. Back to headphones?

Jul 5, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #367 of 642
I thought you were going to the speaker route. Back to headphones?

I was tempted to ask the same thing. Last I remembered he had a different budget too :)

Jul 6, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #369 of 642
Quote:
Thx for the info guys, I PM them on Facebook and they quoted me for the Pan Am alone (I believe) for SGD750. Seems slightly on the high side, has anyone done any biz with them? Are they friendly with negos? Because I'm buying a Dac amp and headphone all at once so I'm quite budget strapped esp. the headphone may be a LCD-2 which would already bite my wallet pretty bad.....

Hi, been away for too long.  Sure there is room for some nego.  Here is some simple Math.

Pan Am USD499 + Gateway USD149 + Courier USD50 = USD698 = SGD942 (at Credit Card or Pay Pal exchange rate) + GST = SGD1012.

Back to the topic of the meet, 7th September is on a Saturday where the shop is in operation from 12 - 8pm.  Not sure if there will be additional staff on board to help out by then.

Anyway, can bring along any ALO models that is not already on the list or maybe all of you can advise what else you want to try out and see if they are in store.

Jul 6, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #370 of 642
Quote:

Back to the topic of the meet, 7th September is on a Saturday where the shop is in operation from 12 - 8pm.  Not sure if there will be additional staff on board to help out by then.

Anyway, can bring along any ALO models that is not already on the list or maybe all of you can advise what else you want to try out and see if they are in store.

Good to hear and if we see you at the meet, great :)

Jul 6, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #371 of 642
Hi, been away for too long.  Sure there is room for some nego.  Here is some simple Math.

Pan Am USD499 + Gateway USD149 + Courier USD50 = USD698 = SGD942 (at Credit Card or Pay Pal exchange rate) + GST = SGD1012.

Maybe you can setup like a booth there? I don't think we mind. Btw, what are the prices for solely the pan am and the pan am with the passport or gateway? And may i ask if the price you quoted is final?

Jul 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #372 of 642
Maybe you can setup like a booth there? I don't think we mind. Btw, what are the prices for solely the pan am and the pan am with the passport or gateway? And may i ask if the price you quoted is final?

In respect of prices etc, I think it is best you discuss this with them privately.

Jul 12, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #375 of 642
Quote:
beedo beedo 

I wish they had plastic Minion heads that I can put my headphones on.
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back