Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
Jun 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #346 of 642
Jun 27, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #347 of 642
Quote:
You shall be burned at the stake
smily_headphones1.gif

Woohoo! Barbecue at the Head-Fi Meet!

Of course I don't mean that we eat lightingfarron, but there is no reason to let the fire go to waste.

Jun 28, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #348 of 642
eek.gif
i wont taste good at all lol.
its a shame i cant attend this one but i hope we would have a meet again in the future.

Jun 28, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #349 of 642
Quote:
eek.gif
i wont taste good at all lol.
its a shame i cant attend this one but i hope we would have a meet again in the future.

I'm sure there will be other times to meet up. There are always mini-meets and a few have been organised. The question is whether we will ever be big enough to actually have one with the big players involved :)

Jul 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM Post #351 of 642
sorry guys, the week of 7th and possibly 21 of september i wont be able to make it :frowning2:

Jul 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #352 of 642
Quote:
sorry guys, the week of 7th and possibly 21 of september i wont be able to make it :frowning2:

Noted and will update the post. No one has stated alternatives in terms of a date, so makes it really hard to coordinate. I'll go ahead with the 7th anyhow unless more can make it another day...

Jul 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #353 of 642
I will still keep my fingers crossed then 
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #356 of 642
There's a shop in Funan called Headphone Gallery that had the D7000 if I'm not mistaken, but it's been a while so it way not be there anymore.

Thx for the info! Btw, does anyone know if alo audio pan am is avail in Singapore?

Edit: They don't have a demo, Haiz. Plus, noobmachine, it seems like you own a pan am and lcd-2. Dats a combo that I might purchase, care to share your thoughts. At btw, he much did u pay for them?

Jul 4, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #357 of 642
Quote:
Thx for the info! Btw, does anyone know if alo audio pan am is avail in Singapore?

Edit: They don't have a demo, Haiz. Plus, noobmachine, it seems like you own a pan am and lcd-2. Dats a combo that I might purchase, care to share your thoughts. At btw, he much did u pay for them?

I bought the Pan Am online from the website, the amp and the Passport battery, but it was maybe total USD$700 including shipping, at the time there was a sale so it wasn't as expensive as it should be. My LCD-2 was from a local 2nd hand, SGD$1000 which is about USD$800, which is quite good since there's no shipping.

As for the sound why not just try out at the meet, I'm bringing the combo+my lappy with music for everyone to try out :wink:

Jul 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #358 of 642
Quote:

Maybe you can try contacting E1Personal Audio SG which has a facebook page / a store located in Far East Shopping Centre (On the same level as the game shop - qisahn)

I recall seeing that they have quite a bit of ALO's products

Jul 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #359 of 642
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe you can try contacting E1Personal Audio SG which has a facebook page / a store located in Far East Shopping Centre (On the same level as the game shop - qisahn)

I recall seeing that they have quite a bit of ALO's products

Yeah, saw the ALO Pan AM there and I think E1 should have the new RxMk3B+, National and the Passport / Gateway combo for the Pan Am this week and having the RxMK3B at 20% off.

Jul 4, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #360 of 642
Thx for the info guys, I PM them on Facebook and they quoted me for the Pan Am alone (I believe) for SGD750. Seems slightly on the high side, has anyone done any biz with them? Are they friendly with negos? Because I'm buying a Dac amp and headphone all at once so I'm quite budget strapped esp. the headphone may be a LCD-2 which would already bite my wallet pretty bad.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back