Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
May 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #151 of 642
Tentatively, I'm throwing the dates of 20, 21, 27 and 28 July or 10/11 August. Not sure if jgray will be able to make it though.

Anyone with opinions etc. Think if we start firming up a date we can assess how many will meet up.

Also, may be useful to start stating what equipment you'll be bringing along if possible.

Cheers.

May 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #152 of 642
Tentatively, I'm throwing the dates of 20, 21, 27 and 28 July or 10/11 August. Not sure if jgray will be able to make it though.

Anyone with opinions etc. Think if we start firming up a date we can assess how many will meet up.

Also, may be useful to start stating what equipment you'll be bringing along if possible.

Cheers.

I thought that we are going with June? It's alright I don't want to be demanding anything as I have nothing to show, I'm 95% sure I'm going the speakers route now.

May 28, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #153 of 642
Quote:

Cheers.

10/11 August falls during the long weekend holiday period, not sure I'll be in SG during that weekend.
June or July should be OK with me.

May 28, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #154 of 642
Any date is ok for me. Just let me know in advance. If i cannot join I can pass my portable set through my friend who live in singapore then someone or Cravenz can pick up from my friend house

Inventory included
-MS Ak100
-FITEAR 334 TOGO MOD ALUMINUM TUBE
-FAD PF X
-FAD heaven VI
-Alo Pan Amp
-Fitear 000 cable
-Mini to mini
etc

May 28, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #155 of 642
Any date is ok for me. Just let me know in advance. If i cannot join I can pass my portable set through my friend who live in singapore then someone or Cravenz can pick up from my friend house

Inventory included
-MS Ak100
-FAD PF X
-FAD heaven VI
-Alo Pan Amp
-Fitear 000 cable
-Mini to mini
etc

Since this is a few months down the track, do you think you may have any kind of MS-AK120 mod by the time of this meet?

May 28, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #156 of 642

Inventory included
-MS Ak100
-FAD PF X
-FAD heaven VI
-Alo Pan Amp
-Fitear 000 cable
-Mini to mini
etc

Duly noted. Responded to your PM and will take it from there later. At work so will have to get back to you tonight.

May 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #158 of 642

Cheers.

Unfortunately, I'm still not in any SEA nation even at 10/11 August.

May 28, 2013 at 4:50 AM Post #159 of 642
May 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #161 of 642
Checked in. Please include me.

Edit: I could bring my EarMax Pro Silver Edition OTL Tube Amp. I believe not that many people try it before.

May 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #162 of 642
Quote:
Checked in. Please include me.

Noted and included. 

Any preference on the dates, also, I think more people need to state if they can bring any equipment etc. Would be useful. I might tabulate things instead so it'll be easier to read when it comes to that. 

May 28, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #163 of 642
I can bring this: Project H, a DAC/amp combo based in the Obj2 that the anime thread planned and made for limited run. The schematics to DIY it is under Creative Commons too.

Also a variant of BMF's almost latest recipe for his T50RP mods (warning: massive amount of images in the first post, so it will be slow to load. Heck, it's a massive first post in of itself). Sorry for linking to my blog post but that's where most of the details are; here. There's a cut down one in the modding thread, but searching for it is... more than problematic.

That's probably what I think is worth it to bring IMO. Also since I am planning to come from Kuala Lumpur, I want to travel as light as possible.

tl;dr
Desktop DAC/amp combo
Modded T50RP

May 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #164 of 642
if i can come i will bring ie80 with silver poison cable,um3x,fiio e17,heir 8a,ibasso d-zero,toxic 8wire hybrid cable,toxic virus cable,twag 8 wire hybrid v3 and studio v 3rd ANV.
if  my jh16 arrive before the meet then i will bring it too.

May 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #165 of 642
Hi AnakChan,

I plan to get original ak120 today. If nothing wrong it will be sent to Singapore for Cravenz AB test with ms ak100 mod this weekend. Anyone interest to try please drop me your email and your mobile no.

For mod, ak120 has gain feedback control so it can control the current better than ak100 and more safety to modified. Ak120 already had 3 ohm output impedance therefore the purpose of mod will be mainly for changing the sound signature to more sweet lush vocal and 3D image than lower the output impedance. Still need to take a look inside on what else it can be done apart from changing the cable.

Any idea on what kind of mod preferred, please let me know.

Phanom

Since this is a few months down the track, do you think you may have any kind of MS-AK120 mod by the time of this meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back