Simple bed listening.
Sep 12, 2018 at 2:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

musicalychallenged

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone

the other day i wanted to watch videos on my phone but wanted to use my fulla 2 with my IEM but i dont have an AUX cable and couldnt do it, my desk and monitors arent so far away from my bed and i can plug my fulla to a power source near me.
What i wanted to know is if i can use just any AUX cable or should i go for something silver plated, im also wondering about making my own AUX cable and going for the best material i can salvage from the cables i have at home or if i would need to buy some outside.
Also i was wondering if anything over 3 feet would actually mess up the sound or just not give me the quality sound im getting from just having it short and straight plugged to my amp/dac and so forth.

Sep 12, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #2 of 2
Hello everyone

the other day i wanted to watch videos on my phone but wanted to use my fulla 2 with my IEM but i dont have an AUX cable and couldnt do it, my desk and monitors arent so far away from my bed and i can plug my fulla to a power source near me.
What i wanted to know is if i can use just any AUX cable or should i go for something silver plated, im also wondering about making my own AUX cable and going for the best material i can salvage from the cables i have at home or if i would need to buy some outside.
Also i was wondering if anything over 3 feet would actually mess up the sound or just not give me the quality sound im getting from just having it short and straight plugged to my amp/dac and so forth.
For best sound quality you want to keep it short

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back