Simple A/B Switchbox...
Mar 22, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #31 of 33
I'm actually thinking that a commercial switchbox would be a better choice than DIY. Why? Because (A) This project would be boring to most DIY'ers, thus I'm unlikely to find someone who would do it cheaply, (B) The commercial products mentioned are not very expensive. Appreciate everyone's suggestions so far, I will keep my eyes open.

Mar 22, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
But no skunky beer or we will have to revoke your headfi secret handshake rights.Top shelf or take it to the alley
tongue.gif

BTW-I can see how you could have misunderstood my first post following yours and that was compounded by ME misunderstanding where you were going with your followup and all I can say is mark it up under "crap happens" and move on.

Not only did I not but would never ever make a statement such as you beleived I did against any legitimate (or even most underground) product builders/dealers.I have way too much respect for "doers" than that
wink.gif

I started to think it was my english, but to a better subject.

I love dark beer! Some of my favorites are:

Mackeson XXX
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Guiness
Sierra Nevada Porter

I also drink:

Anchor Steam
Sammuel Adams
Negra Modelo
Heineken
XX (amber not the green piss beer)
Grolsch

I am sure I miss some but I am having an indepth conversation with Sammuel Adams
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

I started to think it was my english,

heh,I am the last guy to cast aspersions on anyones english and it is my native tongue
eek.gif
(Rickanese dialect
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

Quote:

but to a better subject

ah yes grasshopper.the important things in life
icon10.gif

Quote:

I love dark beer

[size=small]YUMMY !!![/size]

Quote:

Some of my favorites are:

Mackeson XXX
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Guiness
Sierra Nevada Porter

I also drink:

Anchor Steam
Sammuel Adams
Negra Modelo
Heineken
XX (amber not the green piss beer)
Grolsch

Dammit.No way I in good conscience revoke your secret handshake rights.In fact you get to learn the "super secret" secret handshake........but you gotta put the beer down for that (and if you do you lose the right so don't do it ! It's a trick dammit !
wink.gif
)

smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back