SilverFi IEM Cables - Top Class Sounding IEM and Headphone Cables - Impressions and Appreciation Thread

1. maguire
    Yes I agree with Blackmore on break in time, they really do open up & have that wow factor.

I also enjoyed your impressions, especially the comparisons withe the Toxic SP. But you have to remember IE4 is much higher grade than the SP. And it shows too. Good work Sezai, Just need to modify a few things on the cables as it looks.

I'm not going on the cable tour because I know I will be hooked, Ive already tasted Sezai's cables & am too scared of what I will hear.
    This will be the end of me......My wife will definitely leave me......[​IMG] 

2. MikePortnoy

Too bad mate [​IMG] I wish you could persuade her [​IMG] 

3. maguire
    Me too......Thanks Mike.

I can only add...If anyone has any doubts about what a cable can bring.....And not scared of the Misses leaving ya....
    Please do yourself a favour & get in on tour & experience it for yourself, its a great opportunity to taste & hear what these cables can bring.

MikePortnoy likes this.
  4. MikePortnoy
    Hey Maguire, a headfier from Sydney has been added to the tour list. Taking your location into consideration, you can participate too [​IMG]

5. MikePortnoy
    image1.jpg

Sneak peek for IEM-X cable:

I have been listening to SilverFi IEM-X cable for a while. It is a tad brighter and energetic than IEM2. Also, IEM-X also carries the general SilverFi’s approach to sound like the rest of the IEM cable range. All SilverFi’s IEM cables have some kind of organic sound; IEM-X is yet energetic and realistic as well as very controlled, while it has SilverFi’s organic sound.

Without doubt, IEM-X is a perfect cable for IEMs, which have a bit darker and need a bit more energy on mids and highs. Thus, IEM-X doesn’t over brighten the overall spectrum and doesn’t thin note presentation, but gives life and brings realism to notes with a very well weight to the spectrum.

For exact impressions, I need more listening sessions.. More to come..

6. Blackmore
    Looks great mate, thanks for sharing I would say, dont say anything, before first 150 burn in hours are done, but thats half way as well. Keep posting.

7. MikePortnoy

Thanks mate, surely I will make it burned for more impressions. As you say, it would be better.

8. maguire
    I also am looking forward to more impressions with further burn in Mike....:)

9. proedros
    IEM2 looks like a great match for my NT6 ,if anyone here has one that he feels like getting rid of it [​IMG] ,please drop me a pm

cheers

10. chaiyuta
    Could anyone tell me how many wire are in each IEM series (1-4, R1-R4)? I can't find this information from the official website.

11. quadels
    Is Mr. Saktanber still making Silverfi cables? He just blocked my email to info@silverfi.com ordering a D2 digital RCA cable, after quoting a price on it.

12. AC-12
    I just made a purchase from Silverfi. No problems at all. Smooth transaction and excellent communication.

Mr. Saktanber is a stand up person and just one of us whom pursue audio bliss.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  13. AC-12
    Many thanks to Sezai for making this happen and the enjoyment that his products bring. I had a brilliant purchasing experience and hope to do again if I get into speakers.

If you have problems contacting Sezai at the info@silverfi.com e-mail address, try the gmail address:

silverfi_contact.png

Pictured below is the SilverFi R5 .78mm 3.5mm non-recessed into UE18+ .75mm non-recessed. No worries with UE products with proper care and handling. Recessed should be available upon request.

silverfi.png

More info can be found here:

http://silverfi.blogspot.com.tr/2017/05/silverfi-products-prices-urunler.html
    http://silverfi.blogspot.com.tr/

http://theheadphonelist.com/the-silverfi-iem-r4-cable-royalty/
    http://theheadphonelist.com/the-silverfi-iem-r5/