1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SilverFi IEM Cables - Top Class Sounding IEM and Headphone Cables - Impressions and Appreciation Thread

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. maguire
    I have never tried Sezai's IEM cables, but I can assure you if its anything like his interconnects wow you in for a treat......
    I found it improved with further Burn in, silver cables need this.....This is only my opinion, some may not believe in it.

2. MikePortnoy

They seem to be similar with his interconnects. Thus, IEM1 is made by the same technology of Signature series interconnect (Rumi, which is 500 USD), and IEM2 made by the technology of Isfahan (Turquoise series) interconnect which is 875 USD. I think that's why IEM2 is superior and a real top class cable.

3. maguire
    Wow, if that is the case, then simply amazing product. These will be the finishing touch to anyones top tier Custom IEM's.

4. AmberOzL
    Well, that's it then. When I get the money, I am so going to order one for me. I will first demo both models and get the one I like.

I hope we can do something with the price too [​IMG]

5. Lenni
    X2

my face when I saw the first pic...

gtimplyingalleuropeanslikeiranianculture_f5c91b516d5c4fe89615a1eeda1fdc8c.gif  

6. MikePortnoy

There is a sonic difference with Um Mentor. I wonder how it sounds with an entry level custom. I have ordered Music One from Custom art to see the difference.

You can demo them anytime :) I don't know if Mr. Saktanber can do a discount for them. We can talk to him. If there is something to do, I am sure he will do, without hesitation :)

7. Wyd4
    I have a pair of mentors looking for a new cable.
    Might have to put these on the short list.

8. MikePortnoy
    Y

You should definitely take a look to IEM2 cable. It takes mentor to another level.

9. Mimouille
    He now had an iem3 cable? Anyone know anything about it?

10. MikePortnoy
    IEM 3 cable is ready to ship. It is about 500 USD (MSPR.) 

Also SilverFi offers huge discounts for BlackFriday.

https://www.facebook.com/silverficable?fref=nf

More than 30 percent sale ...

AmberOzL likes this.
  11. Mimouille
    Thanks! Any idea on how good it is? Quite expensive....

12. MikePortnoy

I have iem2, and Mr Saktanber says that iem3 is a bit more detailed version of iem2.

Iem2 has very dark backgound. It makes note presentation thicker and more musical. It has copper taste with silver's micro details. It surprisingly eliminates sibilance btw. Mids come forward with iem2. And It has tighter low end presentation than iem1.

Once I get iem3 I will share my impressions.

13. AmberOzL

You will get iem3 as well? Is it gonna be a demo or you will buy one? If it is a demo, you know I can test with my SE5way too [​IMG]

14. MikePortnoy
    I'm gonna get one probably, not now but in near future :) Sure, you can try mine on your SE5 my friend.

AmberOzL likes this.
  15. gyx11
    I've dropped them an email... to no reply so far

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last