SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #109 of 254
Now its official 2 weeks ago, so, the dinner and bottle of wine are mine
very_evil_smiley.gif

Audio Jester

Most probably, your amp getting special English lessons with Australian accent / dialect, so you both can get along much easier
wink.gif

On the serious note, any news?

THX

Mar 26, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #110 of 254
Now its official 2 weeks ago, so, the dinner and bottle of wine are mine:veryevil:

Audio Jester

Most probably, your amp getting special English lessons with Australian accent / dialect, so you both can get along much easier:wink:

On the serious note, any news?

THX

Lol, the waiting is killing me.... I could have used that bottle of wine... :wink:

To my knowledge (as best as I can confirm), my amp is currently being tested. Hopefully it will be sent via Rocket Pigeon so it arrives quickly. If I hear anything more you will be the first to know.

Apr 12, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #115 of 254
My guess is, he will not only check your amp like those  spaceship rockets Russian made NOS Military tubes, but also will fully burn in, isn't?

Quote:
Lol, the waiting is killing me.... I could have used that bottle of wine...
wink.gif

To my knowledge (as best as I can confirm), my amp is currently being tested. Hopefully it will be sent via Rocket Pigeon so it arrives quickly. If I hear anything more you will be the first to know.

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #116 of 254
i guess that the amp will slightly burnt in when I receive it. *sigh* It is unfortunate that the delivery date was pushed back so far, considering I was originally told I would receive the amp last year in October. If i have not received any formal confirmation regarding the delivery of my amp in the second round of postage I will inform Sezai.

Again I thank Sezai and everyone else for their patience. In a strange way we have all shared in the Headamp experience.

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:31 AM Post #117 of 254
i wonder how many bh amps have been assembled till now and what is the production number for a month?

are there too much orders to supply or problems on the production line?

nevertheless, we are all waiting the delivery of your amp asap :)

Apr 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #120 of 254
Hey guys, I am finally getting on the mend as far as my ears are going....I could not really hear any differences in the cables with my hearing like it was, really sad.

Got me wondering was it placebo? Did I really hear so much difference before?  Man...so much time has passed with my ears so swollen & sore.

Anyway to cut to the chase, Today I said I would give it another try. After so long I played my system again & to my surprise it was sounding very nice....Wow Music again that I enjoyed...
You don't realize how important our ears are, often we take them for granted until one day you realize, then your whole life just not the same.
Anyway after a couple of hours enjoyment, again my first in quite a while...where I finally enjoyed anyway.
I then thought I would hook up Sezai's cables to see....rather hear if I could discover anything at all.

....Boy am I glad I did, Sezai, it was definitely not placebo, I can assure you.
I ran the Rumi into my power amps then the next fattest cable (sorry cannot remember the name) into my Dac2.
The results were simply amazing. Now I know just how good these cables are, they make such an amazing difference.
First thing that struck me Listening to Oscar Peterson trio - We Get Requests on K2 HD mastering disc, was the bass had become tighter more defined, you could hear the plucking of the strings
I didn't realize my system was sounding so bloated....Next was this amazing thing that happened to the highs, it had become more sweeter to my ears meaning less fatiguing, I immediately sensed this as my ears have become very sensitive...Don't get me wrong here, not dropping or missing anything...in fact I would dare say the treble extended further without becoming harsh or sibilant.
You could hear the brushes which seemed to envelop you, the crispness of cymbals the drums in general becoming alive  i could hear the sticks hitting.
Oscars piano was not left out, It seemed to also get cleared up. I liken Sezai's cables to Wipers on a car....We all know the feeling of driving with dirty windows, then when you spray water & use the wipers ahhh You can see again. Yes its the same feeling for me. I have also noticed the imaging has improved also, & being ribbon hybrids they just envelop you with sound.

So sorry about not writing anything lately, I know I have had them for so long now....So long that I want to put my name on them.....
biggrin.gif

But the fact was I might as well not had them as I could not listen....I am sure glad I tried them today, my ears are also....My Wallet will be kicking me as well as the Minister of finance...
"Ahh hello dear...." Simply put, I know why I was so impressed the first time. I think its the combo of both cables in the system that works best for me, But then it opens a Pandora's box of imagining just what Sezai's cables can do if I had Digital interconnect, & speaker cables.....Hmmmmm The minister of Finance face is turning darker shades of red......

Anyway, glad to at least comment on something...I'm so glad it was such a positive experience again....as I was getting worried for a while there...But I assure you my fellow Headfiers it was all down to my ears.....Sezai you have won me over yet again....Thank you. By the way the Minister of Finance hates you.....
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back