silly question
Nov 13, 2003 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

niubi

Head-Fier
hi todd,

i hope not to come off as a smart-ass or daft.

i was looking at your new offers for the hd600/650 paired with the equinox cable. when i was doing the math, i noticed that the prices are actually a bit more than what one would expect to pay separately given your ongoing 10% discount offer for all turntables, headphones, cartridges and cables (my assumption is that the 10% off does not include ttvj package deals which fit within this criteria). its not much money at all, ranging from less than a dollar to a few dollars; regardless, either calculation is a wonderful deal, not to mention very tempting. i am mentally wrestling with myself at present over this offer - i have been considering an upgrade for a while now and perhaps its time to do it.

do you mind clarifying this matter. thanks!

Nov 13, 2003 at 6:04 AM Post #2 of 3
I have the Equinox cables listed under Headphone Accessories. I cannot afford to discount them or I will make little or nothing. Those items listed in the Cable category qualify for the 10% discount.
Yes, I know it is a cable but discounts on the Equinox are out of the question. I give a discount if you buy them in a package with the Sennheiser headphones.

I do not consider your question at all smart ass. I consider it smart! If you order a package make sure to put your t-shirt size in the comments and I will send you a TTV&HJ shirt.

Nov 13, 2003 at 6:23 AM Post #3 of 3
thank you todd for the reply. i can completely understand where you are coming from so to speak.

on another note, now that i understand the sale in more detail, you might want to clarify that on your website. i had assumed it included cables listed elsewhere - in this case under headphone accessories.

any plans for a package deal for the senns with cardas (since i now understand the 10% off does not apply)? aside from reading reviews of the various upgrade cables and comments here, i do not have any personal listening experience with which to make a decision on one or the other.

also, i would be very pleased to receive your reply with respect to my question under the cartridge suggestion thread
biggrin.gif
- though it maybe a mute point because i may be moving to china if i can get a job there and will not have access to my turntable and lps. nonetheless, i would appreciate a recommendation - especially given the fact that you have the ongoing discount applied to them.

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back