Shure warranty appreciation thread
Mar 4, 2006 at 4:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

imported_Echo_

500+ Head-Fier
well i sent my shure e3c in since the cable going into the left earpiece was damaged (sound was going off and on) and i was just expecting an oem shure e3c today but to my suprise i got a retail package with everything in it!

2thumbs + a pack of foamies up to shure warranty

Mar 4, 2006 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 18
Shure is one of the best companies I've dealt with for customer service. Truly outstanding!
etysmile.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 9:20 AM Post #3 of 18
I agree - my E4s had a problem with the plastic sheath covering the junction between the chord and the earphone cracking. Shure replaced the earphones with a whole new packaged set including all the spare parts, without me even needing to return the old ones. They were prompt, courteous and helpful.

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:12 PM Post #5 of 18
Chiming in with support for the UK Shure customer service team, they've been excellent.

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:16 PM Post #6 of 18
Indeed. Shure has one of the best customer service departments I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. It's too bad that the level of excellence they adhere to is so rare in business these days.

Mar 4, 2006 at 3:26 PM Post #7 of 18
this is really reassuring with my e4c's on their way as i type. One of the reasons i chose them was for the 2 year warranty. Is this 2 year out of the box or do i need to register online to extend the warranty like my old ety er6i's?

Mar 4, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #8 of 18
two years out of the box. They're great. I replaced my old E2c's which had many wire damaged pieces and such, and they gave me a pair of E2G's (brand new) for free.

excellent!

Mar 4, 2006 at 5:03 PM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota
this is really reassuring with my e4c's on their way as i type. One of the reasons i chose them was for the 2 year warranty. Is this 2 year out of the box or do i need to register online to extend the warranty like my old ety er6i's?

I didn't register my warranty online nor did I even have to give Shure a serial # for my E4c's. They completely hooked me up via an email explaining the problem, which was entirely my fault (I sat on my shures with my fat ***). They RAWK!

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #12 of 18
this was probably the biggest reason I choose them over any other brand for my first set of earphones. All my emails to them were replied the next morning plus they were very informative.

Mar 4, 2006 at 11:39 PM Post #15 of 18
I sent my broken e2s back and they sent me a new pack in under a week! I had a cold too, which dissapeared when I got them back, coincidence? I think not
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back