Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 9, 2015 at 3:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Loonatik

Head-Fier
Selling the se846's I picked up from drews a couple weeks ago, he purchased them new in october from amazon for the 999 msrp. They sound great, almost as good as the k10's I once owned but they're not quite there, although they are half the price. I'm selling because I honestly have no use for them, I impulse bought them as a late christmas gift to myself but have only had the chance to listen to them once and for a short amount of time, and I dont see myself using them much in the future.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747617/fs-shure-se846
^ Original listing, will be packaged like that when it's ready to ship, all original accessories (except the white triple flange eartips), as well as the original boxes are included. I also purchased a pair of comply 100 series tips in medium that I will be including in this sale as well. I've only listened to them once since purchasing them from him, and he only had them for a couple of months so they're pretty much like new. 

They're in the exact same condition I bought them in which was like-new with the exception of on one of the two cables the memory wire was cut off on one side because it was uncomfortable for the previous owner. The other cable is like-new still though and you can use that one if you don't like how it looks/feels with the memory wire off on one side. 

INCLUDES SHIPPING WITHIN US AND PAYPAL FEE PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY, COULD USE THE MONEY WHEN COLLEGE STARTS NEXT WEEK. 

Continental US only, sorry have bad experiences with international. 
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread