Shure SE535 eBay listing removed after purchase
Aug 9, 2018 at 11:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kvh1002

New Head-Fier
I recently bought Shure SE535's from a long-time, 100% feedback eBay seller for a good price, in the Asian/Euro packaging. Shortly after I paid for the purchase (and it was shipped), I saw this message for the listing in my purchase history (and the photos and the listing itself are gone):
We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

What does this mean? Does Shure actively hunt down and have listings for certain products removed? (Coincidentally, a listing for another already-sold pair of SE535s that I had missed out on has also gone missing...)

Aug 9, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #2 of 2
I have no idea on this sale specifically but ebay despite their wretched appalling customer service does handle disputes quickly and fairly. Could be the guy ran out of stock, decided to close his account, who knows. If you got a tracking number you can see he shipped something. If it doesn't show up or if you get a bad surprise just enter a dispute and you'll get your money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back