Shure SE215 or Klipsch X10: Which one to keep
Dec 13, 2012 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

CyberAthlete

100+ Head-Fier
hi guys,
just bought these over Black Friday but have not opened them yet. Am keeping only one pair and wanted to know which ones to keep. Paid $70 for the SE215 and $85 for X10.

The reason I don't want to open them is so I can return one for a full refund. And I prefer they're able to resell them as new rather than deal with an open package. This is where you come in.

Current earphones I use (and their rating in my opinion):
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi.10: 9.5/10
Monster iSport Earphones: 8/10
Sennheiser CX380: 6/10

Earphone I've used in the past but sold them
Monster Turbine Pro Copper: 8.5/10 (sold them due to poor fit. The weight of the earphones made the seal difficult to maintain while walking, tried out various different tips as well). Oh well. Wasn't meant to be. Especially when I paid $180 brand new, from Crutchfield :frowning2:

V-Moda Vibe Duo: 6/10
Nu-Force 7M: 6.5/10

Music listening times:
Rock [Pearl Jam/Seether/Foo Fighters/Pink Floyd]: 25%
Orchestra [Inception s/t, Tron s/t, LOTR s/ts, Shawshank s/t]: 25%
Hip-Hop/Rap [Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa, Lupe Fiasco, Ne-Yo]: 10%
Electronic [Morgan Page, Deadmau5, Armin van Buren]: 15%
Pop [Michael Jackson, The Fray, Bjork, Coldplay]: 25%

Based on all the info provided, which ones would be better suited to me. 

Please just keep it short. Don't have to elaborate, I like to respect your time :) Thanks!!!

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM Post #2 of 3
I have very similar listening tastes to you. I never heard the x10 but I think the 215s are great with the music you listen to and that's a great price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dec 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #3 of 3
X10 is not that durable compare to 215 over all sound X10 wins 215 if u are listening to more rock song than go for shure classical music/live vocal go for X10 customer service definitely shure ear foam shure comfortable X10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back