Shure SE215 IEM's with Chris Himself Toxic Green SILVER Cable with Wooden Skull Bead
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-10619684
Post #1 of 3

melt

Head-Fier
Reaction score
A pair of Shure SE215's with a really funky cable.. The SE215's have been used slighlty for 3 weeks and have been in storage. What you see is what you get. You can replace the earbud of course, I can ship with out it..

Together with a neon "toxic green" cable built by CHris Himself. It has a wooden skull bead and the wire is silver. Am selling for a reduced price cause there is a slight issue with the left connector, but it is in no means a deal-breaker as that is how I purchased it and the seller told me this in advance...

Sometimes it cuts off the sound just for a sec.. it's a loose connector on the adapter thingy. I'm sure you could send it back to get it fixed by Chris, or fix it yourself but, in my usage, I found that it didn't bother me and sometimes it doesn't even occur..

It doesn't happen all too often, only when you tug hard on the cable sometimes it cuts off very briefly. Apart from that issue, it's a damn groovy cable for your Shure's !

Price does not include shipping and PP fees. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks for looking!

post-11390701
Post #2 of 3

melt

Head-Fier
Reaction score
These are still available!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)