shure se215 broken speaker help!
May 14, 2011 at 2:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

bigboy

New Head-Fier
hello this is my first post on this site 

i recently got a pair of shure se215 and they worked perfectly until one of the speakers stop  working i'm not sure what to do. and i don't have warrenty. does anyone have any ideas on how i can get the speaker replaced. 

May 14, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #3 of 8
I didn't know it was a speaker
eek.gif

May 14, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #4 of 8
I'm afraid this has been happening to a few people, it happened to me and my neighbour as well. Not so good, leads me to think it's a common problem. I don't know what you can do without warranty, but why don't you have it? Did you lose your receipt or something? contact shure at serviceweb@shure.com, it's a new product, so tell them although you don't have your warranty anymore, it hasn't even been a month that you've owned them, they should not be asking questions if the product is already broken.

Hopefully they can help you

I like the earphones too, but if they're not reliable, that's a very bad thing

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
May 14, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #6 of 8
Shure have pretty good CS. Just contact them as dieblanc said & don't even mention where you bought them from etc. They replaced a pair of SE530 for me that I had bought from eBay before & didn't even ask any questions. just gave me an RMA.

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #7 of 8
Do you still have them? Because I broke my pair's left earpiece and I still have the waranty. All i need is an earpiece that LOOKS ok (not broken like mine). So I would be very interested in buying them; this would really help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back