Shure ranting!
May 21, 2005 at 12:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jml90

New Head-Fier
Well I'm quite an angry guy at Shure right now I sent my e2's to them over a moth ago and I finally got tired of waiting and I called them up yesterday and they tell me we don't have them never got them
AHH ANGRY!!!!!
I'm switching to Ety's
etysmile.gif

May 21, 2005 at 1:18 PM Post #4 of 7
He's asking if you sent it where you can track the delivery or have delivery confirmation. If so, you might have recourse with whatever delivery service you've used. IMO, when sending any relatively big ticket item, it's worth the couple extra cents for delivery confirm. and insurance.

May 21, 2005 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 7
I know this is not going to ease your pain, but it could have been lost in the mail and not really the fault of Shure's? Delivery confirmation adds 40 cents or so to your cost. Priority mail + delivery confimation is $4.40. I had a situation where Cingular claimed that they never received 3 phones I returned - took $760 dollars out of my bank account. I provided them with the delivery confirmation number and they could not deny it. Sorry about your loss.

May 21, 2005 at 1:51 PM Post #7 of 7
That's really unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that your E2's are lost. But from what I've seen around here, Shure has had a long standing history of replacing people's headphones with brand new ones even when it's obviously the owner's fault that it's broken (i.e. not normal "wear and tear" or factory defect). As the Shure representative said, they never received the package, so the fault may very well be with the shipping company. Maybe the thread can be more "USPS Rant, I'm only going to use FedEx from now on"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back