Shure E2c Appreciation Thread
Feb 24, 2006 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Oistrakh

Headphoneus Supremus
The Shure E2c is a great pair of headphones, and is very under rated! Great sound, very comfortable, excellent phones! This thread is to make up with all the E2c bashing.

Feb 24, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 9
I use them only on the 3hr bus ride to school. I use the flexi rubber part and they're very comfortable. If you google 'best headphones' in the #3 spot you'll see my friend joi ito talk with one of shure's engineers on his blog.

Feb 24, 2006 at 9:05 PM Post #3 of 9
They have started a lot of people down the head-fi slippery slope, fond memory's for many!
tongue.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #6 of 9
They are good portable headphones without a doubt. I love the isolation, it makes up for the lack of high frequency response a bit. I will eventually upgrade down the road but for now they are satisfactory and allow to me to enjoy my music in loud public places while still preserving my hearing.

Maybe not the "best" for the money but they were available locally for me here so I bought them because I couldn't take the Sennheiser MX400s anymore!

I love them! As others said they sound better amped but still arn't too bad directly out of the source.

Given the chance I would have liked a chance to hear the Ety ER6i but I think those are a bit more money than the E2Cs.

Feb 25, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canon
Given the chance I would have liked a chance to hear the Ety ER6i but I think those are a bit more money than the E2Cs.

You bet!

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:16 PM Post #9 of 9
had them for 6 months, now I have e4c.
They are very good earphones for the price, the upgrade from earphones like sony ex71 to the e2c is one of the most enjoyable. I recomend them to all my friens that begin to pay attention to the sound quality.

And they are undestroyable
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back