Shure Black Foamies UK?
Mar 17, 2007 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

TestSpecimen

100+ Head-Fier
Does anybody know a UK internet site or any other site that will ship to the UK without ridiculous shipping prices. I can't help but feel left out at the moment with everyone raving about how amazing the new tips are. I personally can't see anything surpassing the triple flanges I use at the moment but I would like to try for myself
frown.gif
Any suggestions are welcome

Thanx

Mar 17, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #3 of 29
The E4c were my first IEM and i used them to death so they aren't in a condition to sell. I got the E500 because i was interested to see how the E4c could be improved...and now i know and glad I asked myself the question because the E500 never cease to amaze

Mar 17, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #4 of 29
Perhaps we should consider a group buy. I've just purchased a pair of E500's and think very highly of them. At the moment I'm getting the best results using tri-flanges from the Etymotic ER4P's.

If all you UK E500 owners are interested in finding out what all the fuss is about regarding these new foamies then drop me an e-mail. Then we can do a group buy and spread the cost of the postage between us.

My e-mail address is

rick.hussey@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #12 of 29
Hi! I'm lower down the food chain with only E2cs
icon10.gif
, but I'm interested to see if these tips can be modded to fit - if there's a good chance they can, I'm in if I can contribute by postal order/bank transfer - sorry, I don't have chequebook/credit/debit....long story!

Cheers

Apr 20, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #14 of 29
Guys, I think that there is a possibility of getting hit by custom tax if you conduct a group buy and exceeds certain amount of money. I think it's 18 quids..

It's a slim chance, but a chance is a chance nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back