Shuoer impressions thread
Aug 21, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #3,256 of 3,872
Have any of you ever listened to the universal version of Shuoer EJ09 ?
Both myself and @fjlabs had shared our views in earlier pages if you flip back a few.

It is not for everyone but for those enjoy macro details, resolution, staging, bright “like really bright” treble it’s one of the most technical sets for me. Same as EJ07 had rendered all my other IEMs useless, I’m now only using 09 due to all the superiorities over 07 (for me at least).

It does however not have the accuracy sound as 07/07M which I do miss but going back to 07 it sounded too thin and lack of separation etc.

Fjlabs had posted very very detailed excellent review you can give it a go back a few pages.

Aug 21, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #3,258 of 3,872
I've read it already. I asked if anyone had any listening experience
no other thoughts ATM besides what I reported in my reviews, but also I had CIEM, not UIEM. Shouldn't have any perceptible differences as I was told by Shuoer.

Aug 21, 2021 at 4:09 PM Post #3,259 of 3,872
It's turning into the 07M being my special and favorite 'TOTL' level set. It's just perfectly tuned with note weight and treble and layering. Reminds me heavily of the MEST but with better mids and no treble compression.

Aug 23, 2021 at 8:15 PM Post #3,261 of 3,872
I'm testing the 07m vs 64 Audio Nio w/ the FIR red dampers (for bass). 07m wins. It's midrange is more meaty and organic. The nio pull out with some OCD treble which I really don't care about. The 07m is FAR more rich overall, and more 3D.

Im telling folks, this IEM is unreal good. Get in while the gettings good.

Aug 26, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #3,264 of 3,872
Buy it!! KILLER DEAL.

07m isn't getting the respect it deserves. Take advantage of this.
Totally agree with you on this too. I can’t understand it either - their customer service is top notch, amazing products with very competitive offering.

EJ07M must be top 3 best tribrids if not THE best to get at this price point. Perhaps not for bassheads but I can’t see any IEM better than 07M in this price point

Sep 10, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #3,268 of 3,872
Guess who jumped on the bus after getting a killer deal on Aliexpress yesterday? :pray:

Demoed EJ07M in the morning, bought by noon. Easy peasy.

Will drop impressions next week, probably.
Can't wait for your impressions man!

Sep 11, 2021 at 7:25 AM Post #3,269 of 3,872
Can't wait for your impressions man!

I'm anxious as it seems there's a shortage but the seller says they do have stock and will be shipped on tuesday. Hope they are right and I can get it by friday. I'll make sure to get some good impressions on it and tip roll it.

Sep 11, 2021 at 5:44 PM Post #3,270 of 3,872
Really? I had to trip across this thread? Man, I'm trying so hard to be done! I'll start hunting a deal. Looks like everything on Ali is back to $599 but if they were below $500 before, they'll be below $500 again..... just watching your vid about them now, @redrol .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back