Shozy Zero IEMs
Apr 27, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #422 of 1,545
  That was my first thought as well, it looks a lot like the ones used in the KZ ATE. I don't dislike it, because I think it gives them a healthy blend of a modern and classical look. I'm just not too fond of how sticky the cable gets sometimes.

yeah, not to mention the stickiness of the cable, I would prefer some plain black cable like the one on my VE monk... not sure if Shozy will ever gonna change the cable, or maybe make it detachable would be great! 

Apr 27, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #423 of 1,545
  I'm proud to say that the Shozy Zero has received a place in my portable listening case along with the FLC8S and the VE Monk, which goes with me everywhere I go, for it's laid back presentation, organic timbre and extraordinary sub-bass performance for an IEM of this calibre. Just splendid! I absolutely love when something comes out to disrupt the market in such a low price range. 

How do you find the Shozy zero with trance?

Apr 27, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #424 of 1,545
  How do you find the Shozy zero with trance?

One of the biggest reasons I like them so much is that they're so good with trance, especially psytrance.

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #432 of 1,545

Penon has this new dope shipping that is bloody fast called EC-post I think. Available for shipping to a lot of countries and faster than AE shipping by far. 

I tried to simulate a purchase and no signs of that kind of shipping. It was only free shipping available 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back