Shozy & Neo BG Impressions Thread
Nov 3, 2019 at 6:20 AM Post #61 of 67
Hi, from my testing, the bass impact from the BG is stronger than the DM6. The midrange of the BG is more forward with intimate vocals. Treble presentation is smoother on the BG. Soundstage width is quite similar. Depth on the BG is more closed in. Hope this helps! :)

Hi,
I have a question about an issue with the seal I have with the Shozy BG (tips?). With all of the different tips that come with the BG I am not able to create a real seal. They kinda just "sit" in my ear, but there is definetely not like a tight seal. When I put on the tips of my KXXS I can create a real seal. To me it seems like the tips from the BG are very short so (at least for me) it is hard to create a seal. Now I am new in the world of IEMS and am wondering, if that is meant to be? Are you always suppose to get a tight seal with iems or could it be that sometimes the tuning is made for the iem to kinda just sit on the ear? Cause the BG´s still sound great even with not getting a tight seal. Very airy. Then when i use the KXXS tips and can create a tight seal they obviously sound very different...
Any experiences about that?
Thank you and best regards

Nov 3, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #62 of 67
Hi,
I have a question about an issue with the seal I have with the Shozy BG (tips?). With all of the different tips that come with the BG I am not able to create a real seal. They kinda just "sit" in my ear, but there is definetely not like a tight seal. When I put on the tips of my KXXS I can create a real seal. To me it seems like the tips from the BG are very short so (at least for me) it is hard to create a seal. Now I am new in the world of IEMS and am wondering, if that is meant to be? Are you always suppose to get a tight seal with iems or could it be that sometimes the tuning is made for the iem to kinda just sit on the ear? Cause the BG´s still sound great even with not getting a tight seal. Very airy. Then when i use the KXXS tips and can create a tight seal they obviously sound very different...
Any experiences about that?
Thank you and best regards
This is a fit issue as we all have different ears. Cheers!

Dec 14, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #64 of 67
Hello, everybody.

Here you have my humble opinion about these brilliant IEMS:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/shozy-neo-bg.23356/reviews#review-23026

Shozy Neo BG 11_resize.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back