Shozy & Neo BG Impressions Thread
Jan 18, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #46 of 67
Can someone compare the comfort and sound to the Hibiki? I found that I like the hibiki, but comfort is a no go for me. Always have hotspot where it gets uncomfortable in like 30 minutes or so and I have to take it out.

A long shot, but might as well try: how does the BG sound compare to the aurosonics rockets and Sony ex88st ( AKA MDR7550, studio version of the EX1000).

Jan 18, 2019 at 3:38 PM Post #47 of 67
Can someone compare the comfort and sound to the Hibiki? I found that I like the hibiki, but comfort is a no go for me. Always have hotspot where it gets uncomfortable in like 30 minutes or so and I have to take it out.

A long shot, but might as well try: how does the BG sound compare to the aurosonics rockets and Sony ex88st ( AKA MDR7550, studio version of the EX1000).
BG is miles ahead for both, no comparison for me.

Jan 20, 2019 at 3:13 AM Post #48 of 67
I started testing the Shozy BG last night. Haven't gotten a lot of time with it but first impressions are really good. The treble is quite smooth to listen to but is still resolving with good separation and details. Bass also slams nice and IEM as a whole doesn't sound too warm. Main thing that I really like is that it portrays the reverb depth and drum room sound very well, it sounds more 3D-ish as compared to other IEMs that I've tested in this price range. Nice and easy sound for long sessions. I dig the odd nozzle shape and ear tip as well. Fit is snug and extremely comfortable like a good semi-custom IEM.

Shozy BG Single.jpg

Sep 2, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #55 of 67
Which eartips do you prefer guys

Oct 6, 2019 at 9:58 AM Post #57 of 67
Treble on these sometimes a bit harsh and troublesome.

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #60 of 67
I use mine with spiradots++. It may be placebo but I "feel" like it's more balanced sounding and the highs just shines on these. Definitely recommend to try if you can find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back