1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shozy & Neo BG Impressions Thread

Next

Last
  1. audio123
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. audio123
  3. Matpar
    Followed :wink:

4. totte
    Very interested in these!

5. Ramprasad
    Hi .. i do not know about this shozy iem .. But when the whole world was going crazy on Tinaudio T2 & fiio Fh1.. His recommendation was TFZ galaxy T2 .. all 3 in same price range .. And it turned out, tat i enjoy the TFZ T2 more than other 2 ( i own TinT2 and heard fh1 from friend)
    My point, most iems are decent these days but to chose one for buying its better to ask to pick one out of ur shortlisted probable list based on ur preferences

6. Ethereal Sound
    How do these compare to the BGVP DM6?

audio123 likes this.
  7. audio123
    Hi, from my testing, the bass impact from the BG is stronger than the DM6. The midrange of the BG is more forward with intimate vocals. Treble presentation is smoother on the BG. Soundstage width is quite similar. Depth on the BG is more closed in. Hope this helps! :)

FB_IMG_1539399530561.jpg

8. audio123
    Feel free to ask me if you need comparisons to other IEMs. I will help you test. Cheers.

9. Ethereal Sound
    Considering the price difference, would you consider the BG to be a better headphone or just different in sound sig? I am just getting back into audio stuff and want a good IEM to kick-start my journey. I mostly listen to jazz/classical and rock/hip-hop secondarily. With that in mind, do you think that the BG or DM6 would be a better bet?

10. audio123
    I would say difference in sound signature. If your tracks demand vocals, the BG! Otherwise, you are good with the DM6.

11. SilverLodestar
    How do these compare to the Tin T2? I’m curious to see if they can out perform the T2’s midrange and vocal abilities.

Also, love your reviews! Keep em coming!

audio123 likes this.
  12. audio123
    The BG has a more full-bodied midrange than the T2.
    upload_2018-10-13_15-16-45.png

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    SilverLodestar likes this.
  13. Kervsky
    I know it's a bit of a stretch but how does it compare to other 5BA driver IEMs and how would you rank them based on performance, then price to performance

14. audio123
    It depends on your individual budget definitely.
    If you want top performance, there are Sony IER-M9, Campfire Andromeda, LimeEars Aether, FitEar MH335DW & more.
    The DM6 & BG present good value at its price point and they cannot compete with those IEMs mentioned earlier.
    Cheers! :)

rantng likes this.
  15. Ethereal Sound
    Which mainstream offerings do the BG and DM6 compare to?

Next

Last