SHOZY BK
Jul 9, 2017 at 9:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

tuanchelseaf4

New Head-Fier
Hi, all member Head-fi.I'm looking for a new earbud.Currently, i use auglarmour RX1.they have sweet mid range and obviously lack bass.Now I want a new pair that have more detail and more bass.I'm looking at zhozy Bk,pk1,and VE zen.I heard that shozy BK have more detail and have better sound than PK1. Is It right ? My budget is about 150$.So Do anyone else give me some advice to make a best choice or any other option. Thank all

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #2 of 8
I have the Shozy Black and I love it. I also have the Zen 2. The bass is more present on the Bk but the detail is better on the Zen. The BK is a great bud and it gets the most use of any of my other buds.

Jan 14, 2018 at 9:15 PM Post #7 of 8
Shozy BK is amazing for certain genres like rock acoustic and vocal.

The soundstage isn’t big, the treble can be slightly rough without the right foams (originals or similar). But if you’re looking for a reference flat analog and naturally full and lush sound. This is the earbud. It’s slightly warm without being dark, it’s detailed without being bright. It’s just natural and extremely resolving and detailed especially in the midrange but the bass quality and treble detail is also great. The imaging is excellent and separation is great for the small stage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back