Show your ORIGINAL / FAKE Sennheiser CX95?
Sep 10, 2009 at 5:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

manyee

New Head-Fier
Following my posts on this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/n...1/#post5999541
in order to find out whether a Sennheiser CX95 sold in Amazon right now is original or counterfeit/fake.

I'd like to ask those who own the ORIGINAL CX95 to kindly share their knowledge/info on how to differentiate from the counterfeit/fake ones.
Maybe you can give a [size=x-small]detail description/photos[/size] to show what is your original Sennheiser CX95 is supposed to look like.

I found it difficult to find references online for original Sennheiser CX95.

On the other hand, if you have photos/reference showing what a FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Sennheiser CX95 looks like, please post them as well.

Since there are so many people looking/buying this one and having a hard time to determine whether what they get is original or not, a good reference from those who own the original might be helpful.

I'm new to this forum so pls let me know if this has been posted before.

Please don't post anything else besides the topic in order to make this thread as simple and useful as possible.

Thank you,

Sep 10, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #2 of 4
fakeheadphones.com

Sep 10, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbjerke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
fakeheadphones.com

Thanks for the plug, but I've got nothing on the 95's, but i have been keeping an eye on manyee concerns. That doesn't mean they're not fake. let me make some phone calls.

I hate to say it though, but this is not the dark ages, and there are always alternatives!

Sep 10, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 4
I heard the SKP group have got a bad rep on headphones. I'd help but I haven't got a camera right now to take the photos.

Also, I think the fake cx 95 have L and R on printed on the outside gold, while the real ones have them on the inside black of the headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back