Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Oct 16, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #21,391 of 41,034
  What audio rack is that?

Nothing too fancy, http://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/racks/efa31/

I wish it was adjustable in height but it's cool. I like it a lot.

Oct 22, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #21,392 of 41,034

Oct 23, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #21,398 of 41,034
  Focal or Sennhieser choose now! :)

Have the same chair, probably the best purchase I've made in a long time! Sick set up by the way, can't go wrong with the utopias and LS50s.

Thanks!

Haha, I have the same exact thoughts on the chair. Probably the best money I have spent next to the LS50's. I love getting good bang for buck and those two purchases were definitely worth the money. I can't really see the need to get a new chair for the next 10 years 
biggrin.gif
 LS50's also deliver great performance for how much they cost and look great while doing so :)

Oct 23, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #21,400 of 41,034
Got my aeron a few days ago. I purchased it second hand on ebay for around £360 - very good quality with the option of the company being able to buy it back from me within 2 years. There are cheaper offers too.

It is the most comfortable office chair I have owned. The soft 'fabric' on the seat and back support mould to your body, and also keeps you cool. I think my previous chair was slightly too large and firm for me, and I was never comfortable with the height.

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #21,403 of 41,034
Hi all! New to the party but was just finishing up a few cables and wanted some opinions on the setup? Personally, I love it by far my best tube station yet! Btw: the pro-ject media server even has an output tube buffer to my surprise they just started doing that to thier RS lineup! What isnt seen is my PSB imagine B speakers and the sunfire jr sub.

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #21,404 of 41,034
Hi all! New to the party but was just finishing up a few cables and wanted some opinions on the setup? Personally, I love it by far my best tube station yet! Btw: the pro-ject media server even has an output tube buffer to my surprise they just started doing that to thier RS lineup! What isnt seen is my PSB imagine B speakers and the sunfire jr sub.
For some reason i cant get multiple pics to attach to my apologies a couple of others
[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back