Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM Post #20,851 of 40,712
  ^^ How come so guys with nice rigs have paneling? 
blink.gif
  That's it, I'm going to home depot for a truck load of sweet 70's paneling! Wait, I wonder if my wife will mind. 

You can't stop and ask questions like this when important audio decisions are being made!

Feb 29, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #20,852 of 40,712
  Can you tell me what speakers are on your desk?  Peace OOK

They're Edifier Studio 7 (or Edifier R2700). They're marketed as studio monitors but I don't think they're revealing or uncolored enough to be monitors. Pretty cheap too! 

I like the blue accents you have going on there :) Especially your blue Playstation - you put me on the nostalgia train.

Thanks a lot man, wasn't planning on the the blue accents but I see where you're getting at. The Playstation is just sitting there for now - broken controller, so I can't play any CDs on it yet. Back then you can get their games and controllers at every corner shop but now I can't find them anywhere except eBay.

Mar 2, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #20,854 of 40,712
I have always wanted to hear a Gilmore Lite... should of bought one ages ago.

It still comes up every now and then on the FS forums, just have to keep your eye out for one. Absolutely love mine and never getting rid of it, for me it's one of those "you can pry it from my cold dead hands!" kind of things.
tongue.gif

Mar 2, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #20,855 of 40,712
It still comes up every now and then on the FS forums, just have to keep your eye out for one. Absolutely love mine and never getting rid of it, for me it's one of those "you can pry it from my cold dead hands!" kind of things. :p

When Justin did the run out i thought about it a bit to long. :/ a black one wouldve been awesome to nab. Glad to hear its still up there sound wise!

Mar 2, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #20,856 of 40,712
It's not complete but I haven't posted here in a while:

Mar 2, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #20,858 of 40,712
  Guys/Gals, amazing pics.  I've been posting for awhile but no photos of my station yet.  Give me a few weeks and it may be my end game and I will post.  Then again is anything ever an end game....

Usually not but..............

Mar 5, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #20,860 of 40,712

My weak link is my DAC. I will be adding a Auralic Vega in the next few weeks. So it should lift the quality.

Mar 5, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #20,862 of 40,712
Nice.  How do you like the Woo?

Once I found the right tubes I can't fault it. I find all music very pleasing on it. Drives both my Audeze HP's as good as possible.

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #20,863 of 40,712
vinyl selection for my non-existent vinyl player.

Mate, know that feeling. Sold my magazine-featured home cinema to my sister some years back as I moved into a 300yr old beamed semi. This included a mint Pro-Ject Expression Carbon! Must get another turntable. Are you looking??

Mar 6, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #20,865 of 40,712
Mate, know that feeling. Sold my magazine-featured home cinema to my sister some years back as I moved into a 300yr old beamed semi. This included a mint Pro-Ject Expression Carbon! Must get another turntable. Are you looking??

Not really, I don't have room in my current setup. As you can see everything is very snug already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back