Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Nov 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #9,556 of 41,027
Quote:

Pretty good music collection for a 13 year old, eh? Then my profile picture is me trying to go for a Austin Morrow picture.
biggrin.gif

Profile Picture:

Great pics, and very good music! Radiohead, Beatles, Bob dylan are some of my absolute faves.

Nov 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #9,557 of 41,027
All that Radiohead is DYING to be played on vinyl :D

Nov 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #9,558 of 41,027
Quote:

That Hyperion speaker set up must be real nice. I've read about them so much in the past and they are well-regarded, along w/the Rogue gear. What is your split on the speaker vs. headphone listening time? I'd be listening to the speaker system the majority of the time since the Hyperions should be very resolving, even at low volumes.

I've just recently got into headphones, because of my childeren. At evenings i use the headphone. In the weekend, of during weekdays after work i listen to the hyperions. So at this time i listen for 70% to the headphones and 30% speaker. BUT the headphone made me realize what the accoustic enviroment does toe the sound of my system. The hyperions would be better off in a bigger room thats for sure. I've got some problems with the mid-low freqs, In in allother parts the play really sweet. 

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #9,563 of 41,027
Depth of Field: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #9,565 of 41,027
Quote:
Depth of Field: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field

Oh, thanks. I was wondering how people always did that. I thought it was a computer effect, I guess all you need is a good camera. It was really annoying when the camera would not take the UE photo.. It could not focus at all
mad.gif

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #9,566 of 41,027
I'm 23 (since we're mentioning our ages?) and I liked your shot of the SR-80 as well. The other ones could do with a bit more creativity/focus and watch those shadows. I'm no photographer though...used to own a DSLR but sold it because I just didn't use it enough.

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #9,567 of 41,027
Quote:
I'm 23 (since we're mentioning our ages?) and I liked your shot of the SR-80 as well. The other ones could do with a bit more creativity/focus and watch those shadows. I'm no photographer though...used to own a DSLR but sold it because I just didn't use it enough.

The UE shot was impossible to get. The camera just kept messing stuff up
angry_face.gif
. Thanks for all the comments on the Sr80i's guys!
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #9,570 of 41,027
I only have Animal Collective and Deer hunter vinyl. Where's this Radiohead vinyl you talk about?

Radiohead has released most, if not all of their albums on vinyl. Thom Yorke's voice sounds so rich and full on the vinyl mix of In Rainbows; you must hear it if you haven't already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back